“Nice place but the food is below average and in a hot summer night the nicest place (the garden) is simply too hot!!”
Review of Baoli Miami

Baoli Miami
Reserve with OpenTable
Baoli Miami is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #147 of 1,156 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: We are in between 19th and 20th street
Description: Located in the heart of Miami Beach, Bâoli offers a new level of hospitality by offering guests a sense of celebration beyond traditional dining. Catering to both the world’s A-list stars and international jetsetters, the vibe-dining concept provides patrons with an unforgettable culinary journey that is transformed into a nightlife destination, all within the backdrop of a chic and modern setting. Guests enjoy an epicurean experience unlike any other, with a carefully crafted Asian American menu and an incredible selection of embellished cocktails. Known for providing a one-of-a-kind nightlife experience, Bâoli’s iconic weekly celebration – My Boyfriend Is Out of Town – has become South Florida’s most popular affair on Wednesday nights.
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Ig uou want a good food, this is defenetly not the place for you, but if uou are looking or a nice place to have some drinks and even dance this is a good place!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Beautiful restaurant - outdoor dining private and romantic. Skirt steak was amazing. Bartender created special sangria for us when it wasn't even on the menu. We celebrated our anniversary and the chef surprised us with a special dessert with sparklers for added drama. We ate at 7:30 - I'd recomend a later time, there weren't very many people there at that time.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We went for a birthday dinner ! I loved the outdoor area ! We started with drinks, which were very expensive ......the least expensive bottle of champagne was 150$ so had a couple glasses instead but I did know it wasn't going to be cheap. The staff was very good to us and the food delicious. We had steak, sushi, and chilean sea bass! The appetizers good too! They came out with a very tasty ,decorated in chocolate ,Happy birthday plate of lava cake and sparklers with us to hold. They asked for our camera phones and took many pictures for us! We had to pay for the cake but I was going to order anyway! We had a very good experience and sat outside.! We were there early between 7:15 and 9:15 . It started getting busy around 8 . A very lively place!!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

My wife and I dined here in mid May on a Friday night. This was the top recommendation from the concierge at the W Hotel. She got us a reservation at 8 pm and we were really looking forward to our dinner. The restaurant has an indoor and outdoor space that are both fun and well decorated. The staff was attentive and did a good job walking you through the menu. While the menu looked wonderful it also looked extremely overpriced. Black Truffle Risotto was $56. Dover Sole was $65. Cocktails were $18 - $20 and the wines were all $90+. We have been to fine restaurants all over. The food was good but this wouldn't crack one of the top 50 places I've been to over the years. We went too early to experience the club this turns into so I can't speak to that element but on restaurant merits alone I would not go back...our meal was good but not memorable and at the prices charged this should have blown me away!

1  Thank dat1978
Reviewed May 17, 2013

Never had a dinner like that.
Dishes are cooked bad and served worst.
There is too much noisy, service is ridiculous and no respect of the reservation. The worst you can find in Miami South Beach

1  Thank marioworld