“Baoli Miami Is The Best”
Review of Baoli Miami

Baoli Miami
Reserve with OpenTable
Baoli Miami is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #129 of 1,098 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: We are in between 19th and 20th street
Description: Located in the heart of Miami Beach, Bâoli offers a new level of hospitality by offering guests a sense of celebration beyond traditional dining. Catering to both the world’s A-list stars and international jetsetters, the vibe-dining concept provides patrons with an unforgettable culinary journey that is transformed into a nightlife destination, all within the backdrop of a chic and modern setting. Guests enjoy an epicurean experience unlike any other, with a carefully crafted Asian American menu and an incredible selection of embellished cocktails. Known for providing a one-of-a-kind nightlife experience, Bâoli’s iconic weekly celebration – My Boyfriend Is Out of Town – has become South Florida’s most popular affair on Wednesday nights.
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Baoli Miami Is The Best”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

My husband and I have lived and traveled all over the world, but this has to be my recommendation for best restaurant I've been to. We picked it to visit during Miami Spice, which runs in Aug and Sept when the tourists seem to be mostly escaping the winter in S Am. This is a second restaurant for the Baoli Cannes. We got to sample their dishes with the fixed menu, which is $35 for the Spice festival, so dinner is never cheap, there. The patio courtyard is delightful with tastefully lighted trees, and cozy tables. The food is the best. The bar scene hops at night. Go! I had the Risotto with Porcini and Truffles, it was the best I've ever had, cooked to perfection. The rice was the perfect blend of creamy and al dente and the earthy blend of porcini and black truffle was about as good as it gets. Everything we had was perfect, and the wine was excellent. I'm rating it excellent on value but don't go there for the price, it's on the pricey side but worth every penny.

• Visited September 2012

• Turkish first
Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts
“only went for drinks”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

we stopped by for drinks one night and the place was hopping! It looked like a very fun place for dinner. And it's very beautiful - nice open air terrace but it's very cozy and pretty. We were there on a Wed night and it was getting very "nightclub-ish" as we were leaving

Visited November 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“$$$ but UNIQUE!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

This is the most unique, romantic, charming and magical place I have ever seen! The garden is just a fairy tail! Outstanding service, great mixed drinks! I will definitely be back! And can not wait to check out the party on the Wednesdays "My boyfriend is out of town".

• Visited November 2012
Jersey City, New Jersey
“birthday bash”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

made reservations for 8PM and place was empty but within the hour it was packed~then the dj started and the party began! They sent out a special birthday desert on the house and it was a memorable event! We stayed at the bar to enjoy th evibe after dinner and of course paid for it by buying four drinks for $80! Not to mention the least expensive menu items and cheapest bottle of wine set us back over 250 bucks so place is not for the average Joe. However with that said, it is a definte must do when in Miami! PS Lorris was our serve and the service was one of the best I have ever recieved.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Albert P
Glenview, Illinois
“My party reduced the coolness factor”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My 16 year old son and I were intrigued by the menu and stopped by for an early (7 pm) dinner. It was relatively deserted and we were very underdressed. Although I had made a reservation, we offered to leave when we realized were sartorial eyesores. They put us at an out-of-the-way table but we had surprisingly good service given the circumstances. We enjoyed our entrees (skirt steak and spinach ravioli) but didn't linger. The elegance quotient improved substantially upon our departure. I give them credit for giving us a good meal and good service despite our appearance. I do wish I had a headsup on attire however. Be thin and wear black if you want to fit in.

• Visited August 2012