Loews Miami Beach Hotel
$333
$247
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $298/night.

Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$128
$98
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$340
$329
  • Pool
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$249
$189
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$249
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$169
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $210/night.

Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$216
$199
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$217
Official Site
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$189
Priceline
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$279
$224
Priceline
7,547 results
All reviewspool areaocean drivelincoln roadlarge hotellounge chairspartial ocean viewbeautiful hotelcity viewpool stafffitness centerservice chargean umbrellagreat poolper daybeach accessespanola waythe ritz
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The hotel has a great location- middle of South Beach. It's walking distance to everything SoBE has to offer. The rooms are spacious and clean, the staff is very helpful and friendly.

The beach in the backyard is a great plus too.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank katiuska15
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I was recently there for a conference for 3 nights/4 days. The lobby was really nice, great service when I checked in. Had a nice room with ocean view and balcony. I was happy my shower had a glass door (90% of hotels just have a shower curtain). The reason I gave this hotel a 5 star was the service. We had multiple functions, conference rooms and dinners/buffets there and the staff was always excellent, one of the friendliest teams of people I have ever met.

The pool area was fantastic, only disappointing thing was I never got to go in the pool or the beach as I was stuck at my conference. The hotel location is fantastic, it is built on the beach so you couldn't ask for a better place to be.

So for ratings, location 5/5, staff/service 5/5, food/room service 5/5, conference facilities 4/5 (expensive) and I would give the room 4/5. The room was large, and had a lot of amenities but showed a little wear and tear. Others have complained about the cost of internet but it was included in our rate so can't comment on that.

I am excited to go back for a vacation so I can actually enjoy the pool and beach. If I went to Miami again I would definitely stay here and not even bother looking anywhere else.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank AZTVLR71
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I loved this hotel. The rooms are nice, beds are OK. The pool area and the beach are beautiful. I was impressed by the service as well. Sometimes at these bigger chains that get a lot of conferences, you don't see as good of service but that wasn't the case at all.

The only negative I can think of is the internet service. I paid $42 for three days of wireless, and it was very slow. I continue to be amazed at these hotels that don't include internet access in the rate, and feel like I'm getting nickel and dimed to death. If you are going to charge for it, it should work though.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

This was a great hotel from the moment we arrived. Before we even got out of our cab the porters had our luggage out of the trunk. They opened the front doors and welcomed us in. Check in was no problem and concierge made us great reservations at wonderful restaurants. My view from the balcony was absolutely beautiful of the pool and beach. The room was fantastic and same goes for the washroom, very clean. Staff were very friendly. It was nice to hear 'enjoy your evening' when you walked out of the hotel while they opened the doors for you and a 'welcome back' when you came back to the hotel. We ordered room service and it was great. What I really liked was how they called up from downstairs after about 45mins or so to ask how your meal was. I loved it. Same goes when we needed some help with the safe and some extra toilet paper. They would call up after 30mins or so to see if the service was provided/delivered. The pool was wonderful. Especially when the staff would pass along smoothies, frozen grapes and chilled towels. It was ahhhhh. You cannot beat the location. On the beach. Across the street from the main strip. Walgreens few steps away and Starbucks is about a block away. Lots of great restaurants and shops around. Ocean drive is a 2mins walk away. This hotel is just stunning and you feel very welcomed. Will I return to this place????? I cannot wait to go back here :))

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I Stayed here for four nights during a conference. I have a big problem because I reserved a night via expedia and they did't respect the reservation, because of the urgency I have to pay the room twice,
this hotel sotole the costumers.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business