“Dinner”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lincoln Road & Lenox
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a very expensive restaurant. I’m not sure about the open air section but the food menu and drinks menu would be out with the budget for most people. Good food but this would be available locally at a fraction of the cost.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (3,171)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A view from the top of the restaurant, along with a great selection of unique apps and mains was a perfect way to get together with friends and enjoy the Miami night life. I ordered the shrimp app and the Seabass Mains with the strawberry and lichee ice sorbet as a desert!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was a perfect night for dinner with friends as we defied Hurricane Dorian's predictions that it was heading towards South Florida. My friend Brenda was visiting from Chicago so after Larita and I suggested Juvia for a Miami Spice dinner on the rood top. I enjoyed my meal but Brenda was sorely underwhelmed. Well when we got the check with extra cost associated with the Miami Spice menu and an extra cost this restaurant claims is necessary because it's on Lincoln Road, we all were disappointed with what they call a RESORT TAX and a 18% SERVICE CHARGE added to the bill. There are way better restaurants on SoBe participating in Miami Spice with no hidden fees attached. I wont be back. I felt ripped off.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great views. Filet minton melts in the mouth. Pricy but maybe that's just Miami prices. Great skyline view of south beach.

Reviewed September 10, 2019

My wife chose the restaurant to surprise me for a romantic night. When we arrived we got a grest table with a stunning view. Menu sounded exiting to me so everything stsrted well.
My wife had come at least 3 times in the past so when she asked the waiter if they had any vegetarian option for her she actually hoped he will check with thw kitchen and offer her 1 option. (There were none in the menu). The waiter did not bother asking the chef and he directly told my wife she could take 2 sides.
What a romantic nigjt having your wife enjoying a side of mashed potatoes and a side of rice.
I mean this ruined my experience because i was having a $50 main course and my wife was had to eat a boring joke of a salad that was on the starter. 8 yesrs we have been married and she alwways find something ans never make any problem even in steack houses.
Anyway, restaurant is nice but dont expect the waiters to be great.