“not philly cheese steak”
Review of MLT - CLOSED

MLT
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 15, 2012

having had real philly cheese steak I can say that the one I ate here was with out a doubt the worst Ive ever had ..

Reviewed June 13, 2012

I liked this place. The prices were decent and the food good. I'm not much of a sandwich eater so I ordered the fried green tomatoes. The customer service was great! I first ordered online to pick up at a specified time. I ended up changing it a couple of times because I was not ready to leave the beach. I do not remember the young lady's name but she was about 5'9" and Haitian/Jamaican/African-American? She took my calls and was the person waiting on me once I arrived. She was cool. And on point. By the time I arrived to pick up the food it felt like we knew each other. I hope she forgives me for not remembering her name. I will most definitely return to MLT's based on the fried green tomatoes and her customer service alone.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We shared a regular cheesesteak and truffled cheese fries! Amazing truffled cheese sauce! We will be back!

Reviewed March 29, 2012

This place is fabulous! South beach is full of over priced restaurants that are nothing special. That all changed for me when I walked by this place. I mean, a place that specializes in grilled cheese and cheesesteak sandwiches has a special place in my heart. Not only was the idea well thought out the menu provides more options than I could have imagined! I had a veggie grilled cheese and my husband had the cheesesteak with truffle mac and cheese. It was a lot of food and it was so delicious and reasonably priced! I think I have found my favorite restaurant in SoBe!