“Best experience in Miami”
Review of Bianca at Delano - CLOSED

Bianca at Delano
Cuisines: Sushi, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Located in Miami's Iconic Delano Hotel, Bianca offers an innovative dining experience serving modern Italian fare. The unique indoor/outdoor dining area features a stylish and sophisticated interior design reflecting its light and fresh offerings. Chef de Cuisine Jason Bamford's simple yet savory cuisine includes signature dishes such as the Steak Tartare with lavender and bone marrow, Handmade Tagliatelle with seasonal truffles and cream, and favorite Big Eye Tuna Pizza. The menu also boasts additions including Coal Fired Octopus, Grilled Rack of Lamb, and Cocoa Ravioli. Bianca is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, seven days a week and serves a full buffet brunch on Sundays.
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

In my opinion, this is one of the best restaurants in Miami. Food and service are second to none. The setting is incredible. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Went to Bianca at the Delano for brunch and loved every minute of it. The food was delicious and the service was top notch. This is going to be my new favorite brunch spot.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We ate there last weekend and had a blast. We are also from STL and spend every couple months down in Miami for a week. Love it. Delano is one of our spots...great scene. Had Brad wait on us. He was great! Definitely we be back....

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I'm a corporate meeting planner in the area and always come back to Bianca both for business and pleasure- I was dining last weekend and even with the madness of the Winter Music Conference Pool parties surrounding us, it was still such a pleasure to be there and our server, Brad was top notch! We started chatting and learned that he was from my hometown of St. Louis, which doesn't happen very often in South Beach. Brad made the night very personable and memorable. I will be requesting him from now on! See you soon, Brad!

Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

What a great time and a great place! I've been a lot of places and this one stands out. Good food (meatballs and truffle tagliatelle-yum!) great service...especially Brad. Highly recommended!