“Great Restaurant”

Ranked #101 of 1,103 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Sushi, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Located in Miami's Iconic Delano Hotel, Bianca offers an innovative dining experience serving modern Italian fare. The unique indoor/outdoor dining area features a stylish and sophisticated interior design reflecting its light and fresh offerings. Chef de Cuisine Jason Bamford's simple yet savory cuisine includes signature dishes such as the Steak Tartare with lavender and bone marrow, Handmade Tagliatelle with seasonal truffles and cream, and favorite Big Eye Tuna Pizza. The menu also boasts additions including Coal Fired Octopus, Grilled Rack of Lamb, and Cocoa Ravioli. Bianca is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, seven days a week and serves a full buffet brunch on Sundays.
Reviewed January 19, 2014

We enjoyed the food, atmosphere and decor. Very nice Italian restaurant that also serves sushi. The service was outstanding.

There are newer reviews for Bianca at Delano

Reviewed January 18, 2014

The scenery is nice, staff is friendly, but prices of food are too expensive to the quality! Wineprices are even more expensive than the food, you hardly can find a reasonable priced bottle

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I've dined at Bianca on several different occasions and I must say, it's one of my favorite places in Miami and Miami Beach. The dishes are very elegant and honest letting the quality of ingredients and flavor shine.

Sunday Brunch there is always amazing and the people watching never disappoints ;) The fresh grilled lobsters and oysters on the terrace are a really nice touch along with the sushi bar, not to mention being able to chat with the chef's.

On top of all of this...Bianca is without a doubt one of the most romantic restaurants in the city! The candle lighting, comfy seating, and magical view into the Delano orchard is breathtaking. So if you've just been dumped, I don't recommend it; although crying into your delicious truffle tagliatelle over a glass of Barolo isn't a horrible way to spend the night :)

1  Thank Jennifer K
Reviewed January 16, 2014

My boyfriend and I went to brunch at Bianca for our anniversary and it was spectacular. The buffet style set up had tremendous variety and QUALITY of food. As a picky eater I was in heaven, everything was perfect. The service is great and the atmosphere is very relaxing. It was a perfect afternoon, we can't wait to go again!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Came here for dinner and our experience couldn't have been better. We sat outside on the terrace on a Saturday night and had an amazing meal. The restaurant was packed, but we were seated right away, and our server was amazing and treated us like old friends. Every dish we had was fantastic, but I loved the tuna pizza that we got to start and that we could get sushi as well as delicious Italian! We will definitely be back for the Sunday Brunch, I can't wait to try it after all the great things I have heard about it.