“Glad we found this place”
Review of Juicy Gyros

Juicy Gyros
Ranked #356 of 1,108 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We were looking for something light and healthy while visiting Miami Beach, and we found Juicy Gyros. Glad that we did! It's a small place right on Collins Avenue in an area with many Spanish restaurants. It's on the small side, and only has one table outside. But the food was wonderful! The baba ganoush was about the best I've ever had, and the falafel was very good. Service was quick and pleasant, and the prices were very reasonable. Save room for the baklava! I think they do take out, but not sure.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

the food was so good and we are hard to please we tried four different dishes and all were great we also had the lemon aid with mint leaves it was great also. the service was also good. don't let the small shop scar you away it is a jewel.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Loved the mixed grills esp the beef Kofta was juicy and tasty. The service is a bit slow therefore expect to wait some time for the meal.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Ordered and had them delivered. Gyros were tasty and had a good portion of meat. I like to try gyros when I see them. Size and taste here are good

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This was a very disapponting place. I thought that it would be well seasoned but it was very bland. I was expecting better by it is ok. Will not go here again.