“Synthetic food - would not go again” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Il Bolognese On Lincoln - CLOSED

Il Bolognese On Lincoln
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between Euclid and Pennsylvania
Description: X
ny
“Synthetic food - would not go again”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

Although the ambience is tempting and elegant, the food is a poor imitation of Italian. The decor and location are phenomenal but the food is simply not high quality. It looks right and seems like it will be right, but it's just not. I recommend against this place highly for anyone who wants quality food. And almost no options for children - very unfriendly to kids.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Grand Cayman
“Abiance at Lincon Raod”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

With so many choices of good restaurants on Lincoln Road, the busy pedestrians boulevard in Miami Beach, this come at one of the best, great Italian meals, our favor the pizza, for sure. One more thing all the people passing by can become an attraction on it self.
The staff is very friendly and the prices are good too..

• Visited March 2013
London, United Kingdom
“My Worst Meal In Miami”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Its in a nice spot on Lincoln where you can sit outside. They have special offers to woo you inside. BEWARE! The food is just simply not up to standard. It was bland and the pasta overcooked. I was majorly disappointed, as when it came it actually didn't look that bad, but unfortunately it failed the taste test. I took a few mouthfuls and decided to just cut my losses. The staff did not seem too bothered and no one asked me why I would leave my food virtually untouched. I guess once they had lured me into their special offer their job was done. I could not even get someone to come over once the food was ordered. I ended up going inside to pay and left after that. This place is the PITS.

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
west virginia
“Fantastic Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

We ate here for dinner and it was the best meal we had in Miami. We had been looking at various menus on Lincoln Road and the hostess here gave us a coupon for 20% off. We returned the next night and were so glad we did. We sat outside and had a great, attentive waitress. I had spaghetti pomodoro and it was fantastic. My husband had their special....a whole lobster with shrimp, mussels and risotto. It was the prettiest dish I've ever seen. He said it was the best meal he's ever had. It was $49 but well worth it. We each had a mini dessert. I had the dark chocolate mousse and he had the cheesecake. They were only $2 each. Just the right size after such a big meal. Our total with one glass of wine and a tea was about $110. With the coupon it was about $87. Fabulous place. Don't hesitate going here.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
IlBologneseMiami, Owner at Il Bolognese On Lincoln, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Anderson, South Carolina
“Great Food-Good Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Had the daily special which was filet mignon and a lobster tail. It was very good-we ate every bite. Price was reasonable, of course drinks were expensive. Good service, sat outside under the canopy. Will definitely be back.

• Visited January 2013