“What an amazing place!!!!”

Miami Beach International Traveler's Hostel
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I can't speak highly enough of the hostel. Six of us arrived to the hostel on a j1 visa with no accomadation booked for 9 weeks. We were greeted by a lovely lady called Rosa who couldn't have been nicer to us. They set us up with apartments with food included in our price and really couldn't have done more. The hostel is ideally located as it is right near all the main attractions. Stay here if you like your nights out as they organise diiferent parties each night for a discounted price which gets you to mix with people from all over the world. This hostel is ideal for young people looking for a memorable experience in miami with great people. Rosa you are amazing and the hostel would be so lost without you, thanks for everything guys, ye rock :D :D

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I stayed at this hostel for three weeks during the NBA finals and had the 3 of the best weeks of my life there. The people I met there were awesome and the staff even better. The staff were so nice. The location is ideal and the atmosphere of the whole place was super fun and party orientated. I just want to give a big shout out to Fernando, John and Rosa for making my stay there unforgettable.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed July 2, 2013

this place seems to try desperately to matchmake people by sending them to night clubs every night to get lousy drunk. Why dont they simply matchmake the "kids" within the hostel ! SAve alot of useless time and money ! Mix up the girls & boys in all the dorms to get freindly, and keep the nightclubs optional. That way, the girls and boys save their money; their health; and you dont have to drag them along everywhere where locals hang-out anyways. The music within the hostel is loud and endless. When you play music endlessly, it becomes a NOISE .....the 6 man dorms are woefully too small and smelly. Very little hot water. Food provided is only good sometimes and the housekeepers look stressed-out and rude. I will stay at the Ocean dve hostel nex time. Cleaner and classier......

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank john raymond j
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This hostel is perfect for people looking for a party and is amazing value for money. A really good breakfast, lunch and dinner is provided and every night there is a different club/bar at cheaper prices than regular admission. It is very close to the beach and to stop there being sand in the room the cleaners come in about 4 times a day. This can however get a little irritating. It is also very close to some really nice pizza shops for after a night out and a 7-eleven. If I return to Miami I would definitely stay here again and have recommended it to all my friends. If you are looking for a quiet holiday it is not for you as there is noise all night.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank GLT956
Reviewed June 29, 2013

my kids and i stayed at this hostel. they put us up in a private apartment in south beach. it was a good place that provied us a roof over our heads and good A/C during the heat waver. I would stay again. I wish they would have provided a few more basic items, but I did put that in the suggestion box. It wasn't the cleanest place, but it was fine for us. I don't think my wife would HAVE
like the dust, but for us it was perfect. I would stay there again if I was in the neighborhood. Plus the staff were awesome!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank J0hnMilewskic0
Reviewed June 21, 2013

If you're looking for party and knowing people, this is the place to be! The mood is very nice, there are gatherings every night at the lobby, fantastic place to have fun and know people.

Some staff guys are really rude, but others are great, especially the French guy.

Accomodations are... ok. The loud music booming all day long at the lobby may be annoying sometimes and the A/C's may not be enough for Miamii's hot weather, but it's ok.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank elikhouri
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This was my second time staying at the hostel. The hostel is not for the weak hearted or the weak eared for that matter. This is the perfect youth hostel if you have party on your agenda. The location is good, the staff is helpful and the events organised are famous far and wide. The hostel is located 2 blocks from the beach, which is perfect for the day, and during the nights there are exclusive party invites available at the hostel or bar hopping. Definitely a must stay.
TIP: if you want to sleep off the night's partying, try to get a room on the top floors.

Room Tip: Wi-fi only available in common area