SBH South Beach Hotel
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$183
$172
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$178
$329
$247
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $299/night.

The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$299
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$279
$248
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$304
$279
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $351/night.

Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$233
$182
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
$169
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$1,911
$709
  • Pool
All reviewsorange blossomcollins parkfree breakfastrooftop poolsouth beachbreakfast is servedmini barshort walk to the beachsister hotelboutique hotellocation was perfectcoffee makeryogurtresort feecalled the front deskhotel guestsspring break
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Nice hotel where we stayed 5 nights.
Its simple but clean.
We've made reservations for a room with 2 beds, at arrive it turned out that there was only 1 bed, i went back to the reception and explained our point and showed the reservation where it said 2 beds.... she was giving us a bit of a bad look and something like there is no more place but i stayed at the desk and kept asking....she then gave us another room, nice sort of suite with a kitchenette :) Nice clean room, good beds and bathroom, nice tv and the airco worked fine.
The only thing we missed was a little bar for the evenings but you can get some drinks in the supermarked wich is nearby and drink something on the terrace outside.
Breakfast in the morning was also fine!
I would stay here again i i will ever go back to miami (what i wouldnt mined ;p )

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jupiler666
JimmyMouawadGM, General Manager at SBH South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2015

Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback.

I apologize for the confusion you had upon check-in. I am pleased to say that we have completed the renovation of the hotel since you last stayed with us, and each room is updated.
In addtion to the renovation, we also offer more amenities such as: breakfast for 2 included in the room rate, 2 free espressos per day, and valet parking available at the entrance of the hotel.
We also have an in-room mini-bar available to guests.

We hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

This hotel is NOT worth the money. Very small room, no coffeemaker, no microwave, no refrigerator, TV remote didn't work, no hot water, no place to sit other than the bed. We were given a room on the corner beside the small courtyard where all employees went for cigarette and talk breaks, so all night long that's all we heard and smelled, then at 6:00 a.m. construction was begun on a room just two doors down and it was LOUD! There is NO PARKING unless you feed the meters which are $1.75 an hour or $40 a day in the parking garage behind the hotel. We fed the meter for three days and got a parking ticket anyway on the last night there at 1:45 a.m. No continental breakfast, no restaurants close that are affordable. Everything is exorbitantly priced in this area. Worst vacation EVER. In fact, I'll never go back to Miami for any reason.

Room Tip: Forget choosing a good room, there aren't any at this motel.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Rebecca2618

Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback.

I apologize for the challenges that you faced with construction noise and amenities while being our guest. I am pleased to say that we have completed the renovation of the hotel since you last stayed with us, and each room is updated.

We hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Steer clear of this hell hole! I literally have moved rooms three times. When I arrived, I was given a room upstairs. Unbeknownst to me, the air conditioning did not work. It was literally 88 degrees Fahrenheit in my room! When I called the front desk, they told me that I just needed to adjust the thermostat. After calling repeatedly, someone from the front desk finally came up to check the room. I explained to them that it was actually cooler in the hallway than in my room and I had to leave the door open until they had come upstairs to help. When they cameup to look at the air conditioning they told me they would get me another room because they didn't want me to swelter. So what do they do? They give me a room downstairs where little did I know, I would be waking up at 8:05AM to CONSTRUCTION IN THE ROOM NEXT TO MINE!!!! HAMMERS POUNDING, ELECTRIC POWER SAWS, DRILLING!!! I thought that I was dreaming, to think that I would be lowered into the second layer of hell? When I walked out to the front desk, the staff at the front desk appeared were smiling at the horror I had just endured. It took over an hour for them to get me another room "AWAY FROM THE NOISE." I have never been through such a nightmare with a hotel stay. The third room they gave me had a shower curtain that did not cover the entire shower, nor did it go all the way to the ground. After showering, it was as if the seas had receded back from when Moses commanded the seas to part! WATER WAS EVERYWHERE! I literally had to use all of the towels provided me to clean up the mess. Did I mention the ants? Crawling all over the shower. Not in one room, but both downstairs rooms I had the "pleasure" of staying in. During two nights ofy stay, the satellite tv was out for HOURS AT A TIME! The icing on the cake was this morning, when THE DOOR TO MY ROOM WAS OPENED BY HOUSE KEEPING AFTER I JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER! MY PRIVACY PLACARD WAS REMOVED FROM DOOR!!! People, there are plenty of wonderful hotels in Miami Beach but STAY AWAY FROM SOUTH BEACH HOTEL!

• Stayed: May 2013
3  Thank Ilovestotravel247

Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback.

I apologize for the challenges that you faced with the construction and AC while being our guest. I am pleased to say that we have completed the renovation of the hotel since your last stay, and that each room is updated with new furniture, flooring and walls. We have also added more guest amenities such as: breakfast for 2 included in the room rate and 2 complimentary espressos per day.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

this was our first trip to miami, the hotel was easy to locate but has no parking. there is pay parking around back which for 3 days cost $115. The desk clerk gave us a local guide which told us about miami and had street maps etc. The room was clean and modern, but no coffee maker or fridge, there were a selection of purchaseable bottles of water, juice and spirits on the dresser, these were not cheap( $4 for small water) !! there was no info in the room re what facities there were in the hotel or even check out times etc.It turned out the reason there was no info was because there was nothing to say!! there is no faciities and the recommended resturant Charles around the corner was very expensive and small menu. the staff were polite and almost seemed apologetic as every question i asked they had to say no sorry we do not have it. whilst the location was central when we return to miami we will prob chose a hotel with more on site.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front can be noisy,
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank PeterandGail

Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback.

I apologize for the challenges that you faced while being our guest. I am pleased to say that we have undergone a complete interior renovation of the hotel since you last stayed with us.
We have also been able to add more guest amenities, such as 2 complimentary espressos per day, breakfast for 2 included in the room rate, and valet located at the entrance to the hotel.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Stayed here last year with 2 mates, looking to take in the Miami in a long weekend and spend less on a hotel. Overall it served its purpose if you dont mind a bit of a walk to everywhere, rooms are quriky but hot a hell! AC never really worked although was complained about at the time. Big spacious rooms though and the main bed was okay, not so much the pull out but hey what do you expect on a budget! Staff were friendly enough however never really had to ask for much help and only really used the place for the beds.

Room Tip: One with plenty windows incase the AC is broke!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Anthony M

Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback.

I apologize for the challenges that you faced with the AC while being our guest. I am pleased to say that we have undergone a complete renovation of the hotel since you last stayed with us, so each room is updated with new furniture, flooring and walls.