Hotels in Miami are generally expensive and the Clinton is not an exception,although it is only a 3 star hotel.However I would certainly go back because the whole staff is extremely kind and sympathetic (Michelangelo and Josie!!),because the location is excellent (few steps from Ocean Drive and the beach)and,if you can afford it,the suites on the 4th floor are spacious,and lightful.
Other services are not at the level they should be (breakfast quality,pool).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plan your escape to one of the world’s most extraordinary destinations. Set right in the middle of Miami’s legendary South Beach, mere moments from an abundance of top-flight shopping, attractions, and entertainment, the newly renovated Clinton Hotel South Beach welcomes you with a seamless blend of hip refinement and warm, gracious service. Whether you’re kicking back in your tasteful room or suite, lounging by our private pool, or hosting a relaxed gathering in our modern on-site event venue, you’ll find yourself captivated by our hotel’s laid-back appeal and comfortable charm. Our prime Washington Avenue location encourages discovery – from the galleries and boutiques that line the nearby streets to the one-of-a-kind nightlife that simply cannot be missed. Let Clinton Hotel South Beach make your Miami visit truly special. Join us today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Clinton Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The New Clinton Hotel And Spa Miami
- Clinton Hotel Miami Beach