Stayed here a few weeks ago,,,March 1-4...it was a girl's weekend and we really enjoyed it here...Not super luxurious but bery nice for a boutique hotel and it had a nice So Beach feel. The room was a nice size, bathroom was clean and large enough for us...Loved the lobby and while the pool was very small it still was a great area to chill around...and the location is great it is in the center of everything...There was no gym which we were under the impression there was and also to get the continental breakfast you had to book straight through the hotel,,,I explained to the woman I was under the impression that we were getting a continental breakfast and even though we weren't entitled to it she comped us for the 3 days we were there..Just a pastry but it worked out fine since I do not eat alot in the morning....The happy hour was good and I don't believe the drinks were watered down...not to much of a selection at the restaurant but enough to grab something if you wanted something quick...Also they had hookah (sp)? at the outside pool area which seemed to be popular with alot of people...Overall good experience and I would recommend this place maybe not for a romantic getaway...but if it's a weekend hanging with the girls it's great....Oh one more thing the first night there was alot of noise as we tried to sleep but after that it seemed to be fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plan your escape to one of the world’s most extraordinary destinations. Set right in the middle of Miami’s legendary South Beach, mere moments from an abundance of top-flight shopping, attractions, and entertainment, the newly renovated Clinton Hotel South Beach welcomes you with a seamless blend of hip refinement and warm, gracious service. Whether you’re kicking back in your tasteful room or suite, lounging by our private pool, or hosting a relaxed gathering in our modern on-site event venue, you’ll find yourself captivated by our hotel’s laid-back appeal and comfortable charm. Our prime Washington Avenue location encourages discovery – from the galleries and boutiques that line the nearby streets to the one-of-a-kind nightlife that simply cannot be missed. Let Clinton Hotel South Beach make your Miami visit truly special. Join us today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Splitty, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clinton Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The New Clinton Hotel And Spa Miami
- Clinton Hotel Miami Beach