“Best place I ate at in Miami Beach”

Bolivar Restaurant Bar Lounge
Ranked #24 of 1,090 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Colombian, Latin, Peruvian, Venezuelan, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: EAT DRINK PARTY DANCE in A UNIQUE PLACE!!!
Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place I ate at in Miami Beach”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Easily the best and most convenient place I went to in Miami Beach. We went in late at night, eight before they closed and they were completely fine with that, and were glad to serve me. The food was fresh and great.

Visited August 2013

• Polish first
Cleveland, Ohio
“A Great Dining Experience”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We purchased a Groupon while vacationing at South Beach for my Wife, me and our four children ranging in age from twelve to twenty-five. The kids were less than excited as the uniqueness of the menu pushed them outside their comfort zone. Upon arriving we were graciously greeted and then introduced to our waiter Alphonso. He was terrific, describing the menu items in detail and adding a dash of passion for both Bolivar's food offering and South American culture. Everyone (including my twelve year old) loved the food and we thoroughly enjoyed the total dining experience. I would confidently recommend Bolivar to all!

• Visited August 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Amazing”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My wife and I ate here because of the groupon and because she is Colombian. Our server Alfonso was excellent. The decor and music were wonderful, and the food was great. The happy hour was awesome. They have $2 imports from all of the world which is amazing considering most places on south beach have $8 domestics haha. I can't wait to come back. It was the highlight of our trip.

Visited August 2013
perry ga
“Authentic, Awesome!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Perfect Service, Beautiful Decor, Owner Was at The table To Make Surewe Enjoyed It. The Desserts Looked Delectable, Too Bad For Me I Was Stuffed. Also Has Sunday Brunch, I Will Be Back For That!

• Visited July 2013
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Unique menue and excellent service”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We dined at Bolivar last Sat. The menue was unique, well selected and offered excellent choices. Our server was Alfonso who made very good recommendations and created truly festive, enjoyable and personable atmosphere. The internal design and the music were very nice.
We truly enjoyed it and will definitely come back. We travel a lot and dine frequently but restaurants like this one are not easy to find. I only hope that Alfonso is our server again.
Antonia