“Not so fast delivery”

Cuisines: Colombian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 15, 2014

We order 3 Colombian hot dogs, 2 cokes and fries and it took then more then 1 hour to get then delivered, while the lady said on the phone it would take around 20 min.
The initial estimated cost for deliver was 3 USD and it became 15USD!
When I call back to ask for some explanation on why it was taking so long, the answer was rude and not satisfying.
Even if they where the best hot dogs in the world, I would not order again!!!!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Colombian hotdogs are nothing like an north american hot dog. These are elaborate affairs with melted cheese, crunchy chip bits, mayonnaise and much more. Some of the taste combinations they carry are a bit wacky but they have tons of savoury combos. As well as shrimp cocktail, Colombian style, in all its mayonnaise filled glory. I saw this on Anthony Bourdain's "The Layover" from the Travel Channel, in the Miami episode and i visited Miami and went and it was just like eating at my Aunts house back home in Colombia, these hot dogs are a staple at any family gathering where theres kids. A little farther north on the main strip from the "main" area in Miami Beach. Nearby pay parking and if your lucky, on the street.

1  Thank crocifixia
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Great service. Had cravings for a hoy dog. Do not have the Espanol. All others ordered at my table were much better than mine. Not a good combo of ingredients.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This place was so good, my husband and I arranged a layover in Miami for our next trip to the Carribean just so we could stop in again! We tried about a half dozen different ones and they were all awesome!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I went to Perrada de Edgar on May 30, around 9 pm, and unfortunately the hot dogs were really bad.
The bread was very moist and tasted terribly. To make matters worse, I ordered a Chilli and Cheese Hot Dog, whose obvious description said it would be served with chilli and cheddar. When I got my sandwich, I thought I was given the wrong one, as it was covered with a white cheese. I found it strange and questioned the attendant. He answered me that they were out of cheddar that night and he decided, by himself, to use mozzarella. Without asking me before. And without telling me later.
The chilli and the sausage were not bad but the damp bread and the mozzarella blew the hot dog.
The place was empty and kept broadcasting the show of Anthony Bourdain in looping aiming at attracting some unsuspecting customer. It didn’t work. While I stood there, no one else entered the place. Really doesn’t worth it at all.

1  Thank Lilian F