Boulan South Beach
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$233
$178
$328
Official Site
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$299
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$304
$279
  • Beachfront
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$291
$227
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
  • Pool
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$204
$199
Travelocity
$995
$679
  • Pool
All reviewsorange blossomrooftop poolfull kitchencollins parkhalf bathroompowder roomliving roomspacious apartmentsouth beachwasher and dryersq ftfree breakfastwrap around balconypull out couchhuge balconybasshotel guests
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I visited this hotel with my family last week and we had the most pleasant stay at Boulan South Beach. The staff is so friendly and helpful. Everyone when above and beyond to help us feel at home.The rooms are very comfortable, clean and luxurious. I will definitely com back to visit very soon.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ruth r
Jimmy M, General Manager at Boulan South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience.

I am delighted that our rooms and friendly staff met your expectations.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have come here a couple of times now and both times have been great. They have this great spot called charles street to eat at and the pool is fantastic! Where else can you see such great art by a pool!? The service is always warm and welcoming. I will be back!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank mzb_802
Jimmy M, General Manager at Boulan South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you for your recent visit and for sharing your feedback!

We are honored that you have chosen us to be your home in Miami Beach. I will pass along your compliments to the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I loved my stay here! Everything was so clean and nice. The staff at the front desk were really nice and attentive, something hard to find in South Beach most times. Loved it! I definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Kirby9011
Jimmy M, General Manager at Boulan South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Thank you for being our guest recently and for the review!

I will pass along your compliments to the entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you home again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I had a recent mini vacation stay at the Boulan South Beach Hotel, and my experience was beyond AMAZING! When I entered, Jessica, who happened to be the manager, greeted me. She was extremely friendly and attentive throughout my stay. Jessica gave me recommendations to some of the best dining restaurants in town and was able to reserve a nice tour around the city for me. She really knows Miami! My room was beautifully decorated and was very modern. Isdel, who was so polite and courteous helped me with my luggage and took the time to give me a tour around the property. I absolutely fell in love with their rooftop pool! Thanks to Rick, who gave me expert advice on the hottest spots in town, I was also able to enjoy the Miami nightlife! My time at Boulan, though short, was nonetheless memorable! Definitely coming back soon! Thanks everyone! Your staff is truly amazing!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Stefany0788

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience.

I will pass along your compliments to the entire team, especially to Jessica, Isdel and Rick who clearly turned your stay into a memory.

We are thrilled you had a great stay and we hope you will come back to visit us very soon!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stayed atthe Boulan South Beach on Aug 30, 2013. the whole experience was great from the room size and staff. Rick at the hotel was extremely helpful with his guest services and tips on where to eat and on the nightlife. If you want to have the best time stay at the Boulan South beach and be sure to ask for Rick he made our trip great we will return soon to the Boulan for another wonderful experience.

Room Tip: ask for Rick atthe Boulan he will make sure you are taken care of at all times
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank DIANNA A

Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to compliment our Team Members!

I am truly honored to know that Rick's customer service made a difference in your visit to Miami Beach. I have passed on your kind words and he was extremely thankful.

We look forward to your next visit with us.