“What a find for foodies!!”
Review of Pubbelly

Pubbelly
Reserve with OpenTable
Pubbelly is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #163 of 1,090 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bayshore
Princeton, NJ
“What a find for foodies!!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

6 of us went here for dinner based on reviews I had read in a number of sources. The decor is simple, but the food and the service were absolutely wonderful - and it was very reasonably priced. Probably the best resturant food-wise that I've been to in the Miami area in my dozen or so trips. Unusual and tasty small plates meant to be shared. Go!!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank susannTheGo

Montreal, Canada
“A must for all my futur trip to Miami”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was with my partner in Miami for vacation in April and on our last night, we decide to listen to our friend and go to Pubbelly for dinner. What an experience!!! The food is just amazing. We already told our friends in Miami they have to go and try it and I will recommand it to all our friends at home in Montreal. I will be back for sure!!!

Boston, MA
“Great food; poor service”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Interesting menu with great flavors and food. Very crowded so plan accordingly. Service is mediocre at best.

Visited April 2013
“Does not live up to the hype”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

After hearing so much about it, we tried it out. Cute South Beach bar with brick walls and a handful of tables, certainly not exciting of a sit down dining place-- more of a lunch or casual hang out place. Not fun for a date night, more if you're stopping in with a friend. Food choices are all tapas and fun to eat if you like to try a bit of this or that, but can leave you feeling unsatisfied and not rushing to go back. Not worth a long wait. Not worth getting excited about. Just a casual fun place with a somewhat interesting menu, but foodies and people who like comfortable quiet seating should go somewhere else. Would have been happier if we just saw this place at lunch or a wuick drink and snack after work cause that's more of the type of place it is.

New York City, New York
“Would have been 5 stars except for noise!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Fantastic, inventive food!! I could have eaten everything on the menu. Delicious and unusual dishes. I ate the tomatoes with blueberries and tofu, and it was so good, I slurped up the sauce! It would have been easy to eat dumplings all night long. I was happy there were 3 of us because we could try so many different dishes. The " mason jar" dessert was a killer, Creme brûlée foam, strawberry jam, etc. the wines by the glass were pretty awful, they need to work on this as not all of us drink beer. Also, call me a grump, but the noise was deafening, it took away from the great pleasure of the food. We went on the early side as they don't take reservations, but by the time we left it was full and my friends and I practically had to text each other to converse. Earplugs next time? But I am absolutely going back!