“Would have been 5 stars except for noise!”

Pubbelly Noodle Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Pubbelly Noodle Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #139 of 1,142 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bayshore
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Fantastic, inventive food!! I could have eaten everything on the menu. Delicious and unusual dishes. I ate the tomatoes with blueberries and tofu, and it was so good, I slurped up the sauce! It would have been easy to eat dumplings all night long. I was happy there were 3 of us because we could try so many different dishes. The " mason jar" dessert was a killer, Creme brûlée foam, strawberry jam, etc. the wines by the glass were pretty awful, they need to work on this as not all of us drink beer. Also, call me a grump, but the noise was deafening, it took away from the great pleasure of the food. We went on the early side as they don't take reservations, but by the time we left it was full and my friends and I practically had to text each other to converse. Earplugs next time? But I am absolutely going back!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

My husband and I live and have lived in miami all our lives, and PubBelly is one of our favorite places to eat. The food, staff and ambiance make it a place that we dine at regularly.
Its the kind of place you can get dressed up for a night on the town, or dress down for.
The ambiance is cool, electic and the food is just amazing.

EVERYTHING is good - but make sure to have the scallops (even if you don't like scallops) the dumplings, the bacon wrapped dates, the fried chicken lettuce wraps- mMmMm i'm getting hungry just thinking of all the delicious options. Everything is served Tapas style (smaller plates) so its great to get a taste of a bunch of different dishes and share.

Whenever we go we try and sit with Derek, who is great with wines and can help navigate you thru the menu if you're having trouble.

Go - you wont regret it.

3  Thank Down2Mars
Reviewed April 1, 2013

this place rocks! We went there while on vacation in Miami, based on the article in the NY times. Pubbelly does not disappoint. Fun, lively, tasty food, excellent service. A perfect spot for a great meal in a not-too-stuffy or clubby environment!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

If you are looking for a unique dining experience, try Pubbelly. The food is fantastic....almost like southern fusion. The pork belly dumplings and suckling pig were to die for. The service was great - thanks Britney! They had many craft bottled beers to choose from and it's location far from the typical South Beach scene was refreshing (although we love SoBe!)

4  Thank k g
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Food was awesome and very interesting. They mix in flavors really good and the decoration and the way they put the food together is unique