“3 steaks”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of 920 Grill

920 Grill
Ranked #516 of 1,074 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: City Center
Description: Welcome to 920 Grill Steakhouse! We specialize in delicious and reasonably priced cuisine, including our house specialties and other customer favorites. Our cuisine entrees are served in a relaxed and welcoming setting that you and your friends and family are sure to enjoy. Whether you are in the mood to indulge in something new or just want to enjoy some old favorites, we promise that our inventive menu and attentive service will leave you truly satisfied. No matter what your occasion calls for or your appetite demands, the friendly staff at 920 Grill Steakhouse promises to make your next dining experience a pleasant one.
Fleet, Hampshire
“3 steaks”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

We were originally going out for a small meal at Van Dyke's, after doing a circuit of the other restaurants we decided to risk eating at here. As others have said the cocktails were $16, but 2-4-1 so $8 each, the Piña Colada was mixed using pre-made formula and the other cocktails were equally un drinkable.

The food. We were talked out off calamari starter into an Argentinian special, 4 little pasty type things were $24 shared amongst 3.

Mains consisted of a 16oz "cowboy ribeye" $55, surf and turf $60 and another NY Steak 14oz $45. The food was ok, steaks cooked as requested, the fries were ok. As others have said the meat required plenty of accompanying sauce, not the best quality, not the worst.

Service was on the whole ok, although getting the check at the end proved harder than sitting down initially.

Would I recommend, probably plenty of other places to eat cheaper and better quality.

Visited November 2013

“Food amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

I went to see what people were telling me about this place and it turns out the complete different experience, I was told to ask for Marcelo de manager but unfortunately he wasn't on duty but Gonzalo take care of the situation and Ariel my server was so knowledgeable about everything that the food came out just like he said RIcoRico I order the special filet mignon and flan, most people complain saying is tourist trap, but what do you expect is Lincoln Road and this place is way far from it comparing to other restaurants located on the same strip.

Hollywood, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A BIG WASTE OF YOUR MONEY”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Ok..so they will get your attention by offering you 25% off entrees and or 50% off appetizers and or two for one drinks. Once you sit down, they got you right where they want you. Seated. Their thoughts "let the scam begin". My girlfriend and I were looking for a place to have lunch. We thought the prices would be good ONCE the discounts were applied. They made little to no difference. So, Basically we had salmon (seasoned average, small piece) with Jasmin rice cooked in a steamer like one I have in my own home, and Spinach. Two drinks each (2 for one) and Fried calamari. The bill came for drum roll please.......123$! For this price, we could've had Surf & Turf on ocean drive. Oh, and the server took the appetizer from the table without us finishing it when we simply asked for more marinara! And dig this, this SAME GUY gets tipped out 18% without me even being asked of the service, which had a few other bloopers along the way. 18$ for being an A-hole after the bill was disputed, they removed 10$ from the over all bill giving us the 25% discount off the entrees.. Overall experience, whopping RIP OFF! Disappointed, and with all of the variety on Lincoln Road, don't sit in the scam seat. The discounts make little to NO difference in the end! They get you one way or another, and the food is just average.

1 Thank MeahLovesTravel24
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Good food and excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

We went to the 920 Grill because we had passed it earlier in our holiday and I quite fancied having a steak at some point. We were given a clear choice of potential offers and chose 25% off main courses (other reviewers have complained that it wasn't clear that you had to choose one of the offers; it was made clear enough to us). My wife ordered the Filet Mignon Santa Fe and on the waiter's recommendation I ordered the Skirt Steak.

We both enjoyed our dishes; personally I didn't think the Skirt Steak was as good as I would expect from a Filet, but then again it was cheaper than the Filet, and it was still tasty and (importantly) cooked medium rare as I had ordered it. The Santa Fe is a recipe with steak chopped up into the meal as a whole, and whilst the meat used in it wasn't the best quality, it was still decent enough and was tasty. It was also still excellent value after the discount was applied, at about $15 before tax and gratuity.

The whole meal came to slightly over $50 with tax and gratuity added, which overall we thought represented good value for the food. It is also worth mentioning that our waiter, Matt, was absolutely superb, and well worth the 18% gratuity which now seems to be added on to bills in the area as a matter of course. It was by far the best service that we encountered on Lincoln Road.

Overall this is well worth a look; we will certainly be going back if we return to Miami.

TOP TIP: We ate here earlier on in the evening and (as most people are) we were given one of 25% of main courses, 50% off appetizers or 2 for 1 on drinks. The offer was clear enough that you can only have one of those things, and we only had main courses with tap water. As a result we felt that we received excellent value, but drinks on Lincoln Road are expensive generally anyway, so just be aware that the bill can climb sharply when you order drinks with the meal, especially alcoholic drinks.

Miami Beach, Florida
“Bad Experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

Never give bad reviews just don't go back. In this case not the same. Had dinner on Lincoln Road, first time at 920 Grill. Menu reflects average to medium price entree. Waiter gave us specials, one which my wife liked, fillet of beef, 10 oz with potato wedges and veggies. Other three people ordered of menu in a $20 to $28 range. Food served, and quality good. Bill arrives, steak special $66.00. Could not believe it. A total rip off. Left table to talk to manager who told me that waiters were not supposed to give $ amounts on special. I challenged him that when a special is at $40 more than average item on menu it's a scam. We will never return and this is definitely worth noting about management policies of 920 Grill on Lincoln Road, Miami Beach

1 Thank Walt C