The Hotel is a four-floor boutique hotel that gets by on location and an attentive staff more than opulence and flash.
- Rooms are tight but unique, limited views in many and not lush or overly comfy. Good value for the price thought.
- Pool area is small and can get congested. Nice set-up, good use of space however.
- Restaurant and bar are high-end and cool. Nice wine list, above average selection by the glass. Food is good+ with a creative menu and fine service.
- Location puts you right in the middle of it all on Ocean. If you want peace and quiet stay elsewhere. if you want to be where the action is, you're in a great spot.
- Staff cares, really works hard to greet you, take an interest and accommodate your requests. Top shelf people.
- I'd stay again if budget was a consideration (it was this time as I was with several people for multiple nights) and wanted to be in the middle of the entertainment.More
- Free Wifi