$190
$136
Kimpton
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$389
$229
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $293/night.

$279
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$202
$169
  • Pool
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$170
$118
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$284
$328
Official Site
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$300
$179
thepalmshotel.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$148
$108
Agoda.com
$263
$195
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

1,954 results
All reviewsnews caferooftop poolocean drivesouth beachcouture roomconcierge johnfrozen mojitoart decoperfect locationmain buildingwet williesself parkingpeople watchingboutique hotelcollins avenuebeach chairsstreet noise
Reviewed December 7, 2007

All the reviews I read about this hotel were right on. Do not stay here if you are a light sleeper. The walls are extremely thin. Our room was right by the stairwell and heard the door opening and closing all night and also heard the people above us walking around. There are stains on the carpet in the rooms. The rooms are in major need of a re-do. If I ever go back to Miami Beach I will glady shell out another $100 per day for a nicer hotel.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with family
7  Thank danalea
Reviewed December 2, 2007

The Hotel was the perfect base for our recent four-night visit to South Beach. The position one block away from the beach gave ease of access without the crowds and traffic of Ocean Drive. Rooms were comfortable and serviced twice-daily although I would guess that the decor would not suit everyone. Our party had rooms on the 1st and 2nd floor (including one overlooking the rear alley -106) and we suffered none of the noise problems that other correspondents have mentioned. The staff was friendly and accommodating, and allowed us to keep a room until 18:00 on check-out day for a reasonable charge. However, the feature that would make me return is the wonderful rooftop pool deck. There were always ample sun beds and towels, and the entire deck
was bathed in sunshine from early morning until about 17:00. Good
choice of meals and drinks from the bar.

So... pros:
Funky decor
Friendly staff
Central position
Fabulous pool deck
Reasonable rates

And cons:
Slowest elevator in the world (and there is only one)
Lighting could be better in bathrooms
Guest room windows had frosted glass

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with friends
7  Thank Ricardo53
Reviewed November 25, 2007

Total length of stay: 3 nights/4 days

Stuff we loved:

Roof top pool, pool bar, pool service, pool view, pool massages, comfortable chairs covered in plush towels in addition to more towels to dry off. The staff on the rooftop was above and beyond in terms of service. The lounge chairs were clean and new towels were changed every single time someone left and a new person came in. Really nice vibe at the pool - house music playing at a good volume. One day during our stay, one of the guests even put in some downtempo music from her i-pod which was awesome.

Location: Close to everything - 5 minute walk.

Service: Great staff - every person we walked by that worked at the hotel greeted us with a friendly hello every single time.

Adorable hotel rooms: Great little touches on everything, ultra cool bathrooms, lots of mirrors.

Stuff we didn't love:

Two bottles of water at the pool cost me $14. The restaurant Wish was overpriced for overall quality. The food was good, however, If I'm going to pay $85 for dessert for two (this includes 2 glasses of champagne), there are about 100 other fine dining places I'd rather go.

Thin walls - we could frequently hear people in the halls and even in their rooms talking.

Lighting was poor in the hallways.

Elevator took forever- forget it (walk up the stairs)

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
9  Thank DCChiq
Reviewed November 20, 2007

My date wanted to make South Beach a special weekend (I am from CA and "we" are new) and this did it! I loved this place. The rooms were "cozy" but that just meant we had to spend a little more time close to each other which was FINE with me! The beds were small, and I was glad. Very comfy. GREAT location. Pool was amazing. My guy seemed to really like working out at the gym overlooking topless women sunbathing. Ha. Shower was fantastic. Drinks at the rooftop bar by the pool at night was extrememly romantic!!! The concierge was a young kid that hooked us up at the best clubs in town, recommended amazing restaurants (we did Devitos, and a Fish named Avalon--or something like that....Nikki Beach on Sunday afternoon.....). The staff was very nice. I loved the decor. It was a super cute place and I loved every second of it. I would go back in a heartbeat! The only downside might have been the music POUNDING all night long--ALLLL night. But hey, it is South Beach! And it would have been nice to have an iron in the room. Overall I had the best weekend of my life here at "the Hotel!"

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Danni0005
Reviewed October 18, 2007

Stayed here back in March with work collegues for a convention. Picked this one out from a list of "Convention Hotels" with a great rate. Saw the picture of the roof top pool and fell in love. Then I went to their website and saw the Todd Oldman designed rooms, the Wish restaurant, and the bar. How could we go wrong? We didn't. The hotel is located just one block from Ocean Dr. So much to do! The pool was great and the bar/food service was excellent. Luxurious lounge chairs! High enough to look out onto the ocean. Even the beach lounges were 5-star! The room was great (could use newer carpet). Great bedding and plenty of drawers/storage. The waterfall shower was so relaxing. The bathrooms were a little small and dark, but I was still able to apply my makeup with no problem. Staff was excellent and very helpful with reservations. Went to many great restaurants and bars - Fish Called Avalon, Delano, The Clevelander, Bongo's, Wet Willie's.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled on business