“Superb meal”
Review of Cecconi's

Cecconi's
Reserve with OpenTable
Cecconi's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 1,087 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cross street: 44th Street
Sheffield
“Superb meal”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

we had a great meal at cecconis, the atmosphere is buzzing and on the wednesday evening they had a jazz quartet. food was great, superb steak and my wife had the chicken palliard. great attentive staff and very efficient.

Visited May 2013

• Hebrew first
Boston, Massachusetts
“Out of this world!”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This restaurant was amazing. The manager Matteo magically found my girlfriends and I a table for 4 in the garden which is enchanting. We had the best waiter named Onso...he was Japanese but grew up in Italy. Great Cosmo and Onso recommended an amazing bottle of wine. We had a few appetizers, try the octopus and the artichokes, wow! And then some pasta dishes and a tuna carpaccio. I live in St. Martin which is the gourmet capital of the Caribbean and this place gave my home a run for their money. This is a must do. Thanks Matteo...sorry we didn't make it to brunch...was too hungover from Saturday night galavanting!!! See you again. Best, Kristin

Visited June 2013
Irvine, California
“Ambiance, food, drinks...but the front desk.”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Walked to Cecconi's for dinner from the Sheraton next door on a Tuesday evening. Great location very convenient. Ordered a mojito and a Soho mule and both were excellent. Wife had the quinoa salad and orchiette, I had the butter salad and pizza. Service was prompt, attentive, friendly. Food was fresh, very tasty, and fairly priced. Décor was wonderful with lights in the trees and a great outdoor feeling.
Now, when we walked in at about 5:30, there was NO ONE in the restaurant but the receptionist insisted on making us wait while she checked to see if she had a table open, since we were just walk-ins. When we left about 90 minute later the place was maybe half full. Not a big deal but her condescending attitude put a damper on the meal.

• Visited April 2013
New York City, New York
“Wrong night, Wrong table...”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I noticed that this restaurant got very good reviews but I must have picked the wrong night to go there and the wrong table to sit at. I wish I could agree with the other people who reviewed this restaurant, but I can't, the service there was horrible...First off, I must admit the place had a very nice ambiance and looked very nice. But when we got to the restaurant, our hostess greeted us (very friendly) and then showed us to our table, the only problem was there were 5 in our party and she tried to sit us at a table for 4, that was the first red flag...she insisted that we could sit there but after my daughter explained to her that there were 5 of us and we were not going to fit at such a small table she then moved us to a bigger table that we could have sat another 3 more people. Then we were greeted by Francesco our waiter, who looked and acted less than enthusiastic to even be there. He basically dealt us our menus, I felt like we were at a card game...when you think of Italian waiters, you would expect them to be warm and charming, but he was neither. He didn't even help with the menu to explain what was on it and when he was telling us the specials for the evening, it was like he was annoyed. He just took our orders and basically left us to fend for ourselves. Also at one point, my friend reached over to get the bottle of wine that was in the ice bucket, Francesco came running over and told her, "Senora, please do not do that, you could get me fired"...really Francesco, you should be fired for just your attitude!!! Since it was my birthay, my daughter wanted to do a little birthday celebration at the table order a piece of cake to sing "Happy Birthday"...well we never even got to order dessert or sing "Happy Birthday" Francesco never came back over to take our dessert orders, so at that point we were so disappointed that we decided to leave. Oh I forgot to even mentioned the food, that was how memorable the it was...Just so you know, I live in NYC and being Italian know good Italian food and if you like mediocre Italian food, then this is the place for you. Hope this review helps.

• Visited May 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“Laid back and fancy”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Nice restaurant with a great selection of various dishes that are exceptionally good. We had quite a lot of dinners here and were never disappointed. Waiters are friendly and easy, the atmosphere is very relaxed and a little fancy. Great long bar to hang out before and/or after dinner. Nice place to dine whether you are on your own or with a big crowd.

• Visited December 2012