“YES...Delicious and Friendly..”

Description: AMAMI through the window
Miami, Florida
“YES...Delicious and Friendly..”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I am pleased to borrow/copy/use the title of nigel0223's review for this delightful small Italian "family restaurant'.

Kristine, Matteo and Romi (the smiling girl who works with them) have the ability to always make us customers feel as if we are visitors being welcomed into their home.

My wife Graziella (she's from Northern Italy) and I (I'm from The Bronx) have LOVED the food on our several visits to Amami.
Whether it's a snack (just a sandwich on ciabatta bread), more of a meal (one of their homemade pastas or a specially prepared fish dish) and/or a desert (as the delicious homemade tiramasu we enjoyed this week), the food has always been delicious; a treat!;

New York City, New York
“Real AMAZING ITALIAN FOOD”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I don't wanna exaggerate but the food at AMAMI it's really impressive. No like LITERALLY. And i am Italian. This place is no BS... With good food, friendly staff, nice and relaxed ambiance but still with a fun attitude. I cannot wait to eat again in this place!!!! XX Luca

• Visited October 2011
St. Louis
“delicious and friendly”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I had dinner solo here one evening in South Beach and really enjoyed the experience. Everyone was so friendly and my mahi mahi was perfectly seasoned. I would recommend this for someone looking for a more pleasant and personable experience as compared to many touristy spots in the area.

North Miami Beach, Florida, United States
“What a surprise”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Gyrotonic Miami Beach suggested we eat at Amami and we would receive a 10% discount. Although the room is small, the food is grand in the scale of its quality. Everything was fresh and prepared on the premises. Plus, the service was so friendly, expecially Christine, co-owner with her husband. My friend and I actually stayed for more than 2 hours because everyone was so friendly. You have to try Christines's tiramisou. It's delicious. The food was so good, I returned solo the next night of my stay.

Paris, Ile-de-France, France
“GREAT!”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Healthy, fresh and natural food very good frequented by very nice people, simply perfect!
A rarity in Miami where vegetables are always potatoes-old salad-guacamole; I give 5 stars at "tagliata di Tofu" for those who love Tofu of course.
Plus, the dishes are freshly prepared so you can ask to remove or add anything you want and if you have some food allergies the owners are simply THE BEST to satisfy every desire.
I spend 3 days here, believe me