“Love their plantain chips!”

Three Palms Cuban Cafe
Ranked #322 of 1,074 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Latin, Cuban, Caribbean, Cafe, Spanish
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Nautilus
Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
“Love their plantain chips!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

Though I didn't go inside to dine, we stopped there a couple of times. I LOVED their plantain chips! They look like bananas, but didn't taste like them at all! They reminded me a lot of the taro chips we have back home. I bought a few bags to carry home and share with my family and friends.

The two other things I enjoyed there were their guava pastries and their freshly-squeezed orange juice.

• Visited April 2012

Bloomington, MN
“Great cuban food, they do it right”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2011

After a nice relaxing week in the Caribbean, my husband and I spent the last weekend of our trip in Miami, while there we found this resturant hiding in a strip mall, hesitate to try it, we were pleasantly surprised. The food was delicious, my husabnd had their version of the Cuban Carnitas and being hispanic we have our own version of Carnitas so we where sceptical, but they were wonderfully flavored and tender, we both enjoyed them. the service was also great, waited on immediately and taken care of. this is a place where we would return to.

• Visited October 2011