Zen Lofts
$258
$209
  • Beachfront
Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$249
  • Beachfront
Circa 39 Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$153
$149
  • Pool
La Flora(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Bar/Lounge
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$399
  • Pool
Room Mate Lord Balfour(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$220
$197
Room Mate Hotels
  • Beachfront
The Hotel of South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$200
$169
Official Hotel
$179
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$268
$199
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
Pestana Miami South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$159
$135
Pestana Hotel Group
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 3, 2013

6 of us just stayed there for 5 days/4 nights and all of us left satisfied w/our decision to stay there. I'll start with the good things...Location is perfect! You are a 30 second walk from the beach, restaurants, liquor/convenience stores, anything you may possibly need. Entrance to the loft is very quiet and gated so there was never anyone bothering you. The loft itself was very nice, pretty much exactly what the pictures portray. There is PLENTY of room as the loft itself is huge. I don't think you will find anywhere else this big for the price on South Beach. Sleeping for 6 individuals was pretty easy as there is a King bed, Queen bed, large sectional couch, futon upstairs, and another "futon" downstairs.

Now with the "bad"...being a loft, everything is wide open and there is practically no privacy. It wasn't an issue for us, but just be prepared to see and hear what everyone else is doing. The loft is in the heart of South Beach and has had it's fair share of rentals so not everything is in perfect condition. If you want everything to be spotless and clean, stay in a hotel. Also, the only thing provided are towels. You will need to bring your own soap/toiletries, toilet paper, paper towels, etc. Also, if you have a car and plan on using it often, parking will be annoying and expensive.

Overall, I would recommend this place to anyone else, but it just depends on what you are looking for. There's plenty of options on South Beach, so choose wisely!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank ZackD111
Reviewed January 8, 2013

There were multiple issues with this rental property.
First and foremost, we had to vacate the property due to a RAT infestation. We came home one night to find food eaten, rat feces everywhere (kitchen counters, floors throughout, bathroom counters, on our clothes in drawers, and on our bed - mattress and pillows!). We saw two distinct rats in the space, one black and one gray, both about 7" long plus tail). We also saw some mice.
Second, the photos of this place are deceiving in regards to the bathroom design. The upstairs interior is open design, meaning there are no walls higher than about 5'. This means that the bedroom, shower, toilet and sink area are open to the entire space. You could hear, smell, and see people if they were in the bathroom.
Last, and probably least after the other two issues, this place is appointed like a college apartment. We checked in to half rolls of toilet paper, no trash bags, a bad assortment of dishes and utensils. The refrigerator's motor also had an issue so it was extremely loud.
Beware, beware and do yourself a favor, learn from this review, and find another rental property to base yourself so that you can enjoy all South Beach has to offer.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
9  Thank Jeff B
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We were guests the week of July 21st 2012 and were thrilled with our experience at this rental. We were greeted from time of arrival and taken care of until we checked-out of Zen Loft 1. Anything we needed we received and with a prompt response and a without the south beach attitude. The location and the accommodations were fantastic.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We really liked this rental. The location was just 1 block off Ocean Drive and we could walk to everything. There are 4 units in the complex and even though the unit next to ours had about 6 young people (Late 20s) staying there we didn't hear any music or noise. We really enjoyed having a kitchen to cook our meals.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I was in South Beach last year and was staying at the Shore Club. Some of my business partners rented one of the lofts. When I went to visit them I was stunned.. They got a HUGE 1 bedroom unit with a full kitchen for less then I was paying for a 200 sq ft hotel room. So, I just got back to south Beach and booked one for myself. I've Been here a week already and I'm stayin another week.. So far, so good. The Location can't be beat.. 1 block to the beach and 1 blocks to the 11th st diner for some late night snacks. Beds are comfy and the a/c blows really cold. (Important in Miami)
I've found my new go to pad for my south beach trips.. Only downside is there isn't a gym on site, but one of the larger south beach gyms (Crunch) is 1 block away.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business