Zen Lofts
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$299
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $342/night.

$328
Official Site
  • Beachfront
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$178
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$279
$227
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$238
$219
  • Pool
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$304
$261
Priceline
$856
$609
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I'm down here now staying in Zen Loft #1 . It's one of the 1-bedroom units.
Overall Very happy with the place and the location and south beach in general. Even though the loft / townhouse is huge and the site says the unit sleeps 4 people, but that's with 2 of us sleeping in the queen sized bed and 2 sleeping on the sleeper sofa. We were hoping to all get our own bed.(They did bring us an air mattress so my brother and his best friend didn't have to sleep together on the sofa bed) I guess next time we'll book one of the 2 bedroom units.

The last 2 days have been raining and there is not much to do in South Beach when it rains, athough yesterday we went to saw grass mills a outlet mall in Ft. .lauderdale the Place was great.. I guess I'll write a review about the mall if it's listed on here..

I Would recommend this location to stay and south beach in general as a vacation spot.

Room Tip: We booked Loft #2 it's a one bedroom... I would book a 2 bedroom if you have 5 or more people.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Berta A
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Came down for the weekend with a group of my girl friends for a "getaway" weekend. We stayed in one of the 2 bedroom units.. Great Location and the place was huge about 3000-4000 sq ft.. The only down side is parking, there is none at the building and we rented a car.. Ended up paying $25 a day for parking.. Next time we'll cab it.

Room Tip: If you have over 6 people definetely take the 2 bedroom unit.. It's huge
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Doris M
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Early this morning my friends and I were robbed while we were sleeping. The perpetrators are still at-large with our purses, luggage, phones, book bags, and our personal information. When I got home, coincidentally, I found online that a NY cop was involved in the same situation a year ago while vacationing there. Unlike us, he was shot. Thank God none of us were harmed.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
13  Thank NitnelavV
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Stayed here with a group of 6 friends in April. The place looks very non-discript from the street. Just a wooden gate surrounded by bamboo. When you go through the gate you enter a courtyard for the building that is like a tropical paradise. Our unit #4 was a 2 bedroom that was about 2500 sq ft. We had 5 friends over for drinks before going out and the 11 of us had pently of room hanging out in the Living Room. There is no pool but the beach is just 1/2 block from the unit. The only really downside was there is no parking at the building. .We rented a car (Mistake) and had to park in a garage next door for $25 per day.. We never used the car during the trip as all the clubs and restaurants were just a short walk from the condo. Next time we will just take a cab from the airport. We will for sure stay here on our next trip to Miami!!

Room Tip: There are 1 and 2 bedroom units - Zen 3 is a huge 2 bedroom- We had Zen 4 the smaller 2 bedroom (even though is was still huge)
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank annieRinNYC
Reviewed April 26, 2012 via mobile

Upon arriving and contacting out contact already started out not being friendly finally made an exception for letting us in early cause we were standing out side the zen loft , the loft it self is beautiful we were excited has a ping pong table with no paddles that i tryed texting and contacting and nothing back gave up on that , only one remote works for all the tvs found multipal remotes for every room just non of them work , we were here for a week , as soon as u go threw the security door the court yard was discussing trash everywhere it looked abandoned , that part didn't get clean till the day we were leaving and that was after a week , alot of ants in the loft bit us all up pretty good , nothing was really cleaned and no one was in the loft the day before so someone's not doing there job everything was sticky u walked around the house and ur feet would be black , NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHAT SO EVER , never heard back from the company one time only to give us the codes to get in , if u want peace and quiet not ur spot everyday at around 6-6:15 all the trash is picked up crazy loud , the ice maker and refrigerator makes loud nosies every few hours , I was really let down of the lack of customer service not just of the loft all south beach , but at least if they would have made an effort to act like they cared and check up on us would have been a different story so all in all ZEN LOFT 4 I would no recommend to stay nor would I stay their again and we go to Miami ever year ..

• Stayed: April 2012