“Service - Disgusting!!!!”

Yardbird - Southern Table & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Yardbird - Southern Table & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 1,107 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 16th and Lenox
Description: Bringing the best fried chicken and freshest farm ingredients from Florida and Georgia to the table since 2011, Yardbird has since garnered the praises of the James Beard Foundation as a semi-finalist for "Best New Restaurant South" and as one of Bon Appetit's "50 Best New Restaurants" in 2012. Yardbird sticks to the values of tradition, family, and community with a menu of "soul-nurturing" dishes intended for sharing. A warm, comforting environment lets guests feel relaxed and at home while dining at Yardbird. Southern touches add to the nostalgia, like antique candlestick holders, wildflowers on all the tables, and handmade light fixtures outfitted with Edison bulbs in Mason jars.
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Let me start by saying the food was stunning, the drinks were stunning, the atmosphere was stunning. The service was simply the worst we have ever had by 1 waiter only. After we left the yardbird after waiting 25mins when we had had finishes our dessert and asking a member of the cleaning staff for the cheque as the waiter was not interested in us. We were sat in the taxi waiting to pull away at lights when a knock on the windows happens. It was the waiter from inside because we never left at tip. I said the service was ok but not but brilliant, he was more interested in the larger groups with potentially bigger tips. He stated whilst hanging his head inside our can, unbelievable I know!!!! That if we didn't give him a tip he "would be charged by the house" foolish f Ealing extremely uncomfortable in front of my new wife and the taxi driver I put $10 on it. As soon as it got home I phone the yardbird the spoke to the manager straight , as I believe you should always speak to management as soon as possible to give them the chance to respond. The woman said she was sorry for what happened and it shouldn't have but it did and I have never been so embarrassed and disgusted at any restaurant in all my life!!!!!!!!

Written 06/05/2013 10.13pm

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Home made style, fool of flavours ! Really good. Reservation required because the place is not too big and it's very popular.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I am from South Georgia and when I could not have been anymore thrilled to have found Yardbird. It has great atmosphere as well as the food is just amazing.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Mac & cheese, ribs, fried chicken, huge portions. Need I say more? Great food and a great location, you gotta try it!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Is a place with a wonderful atmosphere, the best thing are the original cocktails prepared with Bourbon, don't miss them

Food is not as great as I expected, but is good. I felt I that a ate something I can find somewhere else.

Service was Great