“mad at myself for not having dinner at Ciao Bella”
Review of Ciao Bella! - CLOSED

Ciao Bella!
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I walked right by Ciao Bella twice one evening, on my way to Espanola Way (and its many over-priced restaurants). But the next morning I went back to Ciao Bella for breakfast, and I'm glad I did! The food was delicious, and free coffee was included with all entrees. It's a bakery as well as a restaurant, and it's run by what appeared to be a Mom & Pop from Italy. I tried one of the Italian pastries for breakfast, and it was divine! My daughter had an egg omelet, and my wife had Eggs Benedict. All were delicious, and reasonably priced. Don't dismiss this Euro-casual gem like I did -- go there for breakfast, lunch or (especially) dinner.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This place is truly nice. Pastries are beautiful and the coffee is good. The breakfast formulas are delicious and the prices are reasonable. It's THE place to chill in the morning on espagnola way. Truly Italian (both the business employees and most patrons are).

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Want a delicious “slice of Italy”? Try Ciao Bella, at the corner of Washington and Espanola Way in South Beach. Charming Lucia warmly greets you (in Italian, French, Spanish, or English), then offers a cozy inside seat…or a sidewalk table, great for “people watching.” The service is prompt and courteous; the food (ala cook Fabrizio) is delicious; and the fresh pastries are amazing, thanks to pastry chef Giancarlo. Bravo, Ciao Bella…I’ll be back!
R.M.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

We stayed in a nearby hotel that did not serve breakfast until 9.00 a.m, we came across this little restaurant, bakery, and were immediately attracted by the tempting array of delicious breads and cakes. I had a lovely omelette, eggs, bacon mushroom and tomato accompanied by a delicious cappuccino coffee. My husband had toasted ciabatta bread with jam or jelly as they call it. The hostess was lovely and attentive and had all the answers to our questions on places we wanted to see. A worthwhile place to spend time during shopping or exploring the sometimes overwhelming city of Miami Beach. It is also worth mentioning that at breakfast there is complimentary american coffee with breakfasts, complimentary soda with lunch and a complimentary glass of wine with dinner.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

We found this spot when looking for a breakfast spot after waking up late. Although they have a limited menu the breakfast was great. For less than $7 i had an omelet with mozzarella tomato and bacon in came with a small amount of home fries and one slice if toast. My husband has 2 eggs bacon sausage home fries and one slice of toast. My daughter got the waffles with fresh fruit. The seem to serve breakfast late since we got breakfast as late as 11:30am. A nice find in SoBe