“most come here”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: City Center
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

I took four friends of mine to eat her. They all tried the zesto burger and thought it was amazing. They could not finish the fries that came with it. They truly created a great burger. Ham, bacon,egg,cheese,pickles, lettuce, tomatoes, my mouth is watering as I type thi.

1  Thank Ctj1580

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is a very small pizza and sub shop in SOBe. Their website is totally misleading though. I expected a sit-down restaurant as portrayed online with wine glasses and such. Their entrance is located within another entrance to an apartment area that is dark and dirty looking. My family of 4 ordered a cheese pizza, shrimp alfredo, the number 8 burger. When my husband wanted a pepperoni and sausage calzone, he was told he could have one or the other, not both. My husband was surprised at the response and hesitated long enough that the guy said he could make it with both. About that time, an older lady walked through and said, "No, just one." (??) My hubby settled on an Italian Sub. The food was good though. Served in plastic baskets with plastic utensils. We had to sit in the dark and dirty entryway at a small patio table and plastic chairs.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Went here for a quick bite while we waited to check into our hotel and went back for our last lunch in south beach. My friend and I both loved the burger and fries! Definitely would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for something quick, cheap, and delicious!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Best pizza I have had. The cheese was perfect and Im a sauce guy. I was full after just one pizza but ate the whole second one as it was just too good not to.

1  Thank Shaun R
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Small store front very easy to miss, but well worth the time to search out. Loved the thin crust, and a great selection of toppings. Will certainly go again on our next visit.