“Spa Day Surprise”

The Spa at The Setai
More attraction details
Owner description: The Setai proudly introduces a re-imagined spa experience: The Spa at The Setai by THEMAE. The luxury hotel's new spa experience offers specially formulated THEMAE treatments and products curated from four types of teas: red (rooibos), white, green and black teas. THEMAE, a Paris-based cosmetics and spa brand, is inspired by the art of tea and named after the Japanese tea preparation ceremony. Its revitalizing spa rituals and exclusive skincare products are created with extracts from four different kinds of teas. The Complexe des 4 Thes(R) (4 Teas Elixir) blends antioxidant green tea, regenerating white tea, soothing rooibos or "red" tea, and stimulating black tea with pure spring water sourced in France to maintain purity. The Spa features four private spa suites, all with room for up to two guests, ocean and pool views, a private bath and steam room. For an even more private experience, select spa treatments are available to enjoy in the comfort of your guest suite for a nominal fee, upon request.
Reviewed October 23, 2017

My friends surprised me with a spa day for my birthday. This place is absolutely stunning. We arrived early before the appointment and were able to utilize the beach and pool chairs. Service here was great and they provided free water. Our servers for the drinks were attentive and very nice. The locker rooms for the Spa were awesome! I could have stayed in that shower all day! The amenities inside were top notch. The staff at the Front Desk for the Spa was very kind and explained everything. My massage was wonderful, very relaxing with a great therapist. Thanks for a good birthday!

Reviewed July 27, 2017

Our hotel was very posh until I got here. We booked massages and man, once we met the employees and were treated like royalty, we are staying there next time. I looked at the prices and although the cost is little higher, if you want a vacation, splurge!! We loved the accommodations and are looking forward to our next visit! Stay at this place!!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank glittergaljanet
Reviewed March 30, 2017

Enjoyed the staff. I booked a couples massage for me and my husband first time at the Setai, we enjoyed the treatment, i will recommend this to everyone that is coming to town.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

I ll keep it sweet and short but very accurate. SPA has a basic facility is true, one sauna and couple of showers with a locker room, however with all the amenities and toiletries that one may need.

My masseuse, Mirrah was very professional and polite, most importantly with great experience. Every one from the check-in front desk to the locker room area is very attentive and friendly. You have access to climate control pools and the beach...

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Mirtha P
See more reviews
Reviewed September 13, 2016

Went here after Coco Shambala at the Metro hotel double booked us. SO THANKFUL that we went here instead. Amazing experience! Got the asian fusion massage and it did not dissapoint. As others have mentioned you change out of your rob infront of your masseuse but they hold a sheet up and its private. The women's locker room provides you with a shower and sauna, hair dryer, flip flops, towels, and a rob so refreshing up after the massage is no problem. Overall a great experience, couldn't recommend more. Note- the spa is in the back of the property right before you walk into the pool area.

Date of experience: September 2016