Review Highlights
Wonderful, serene oasis ideal to refresh and clear your mind

When booking the appointment I was very happy to have someone answer the phone (at the front desk... read more

Reviewed April 6, 2018
Pursezilla
Spa Day Surprise

My friends surprised me with a spa day for my birthday. This place is absolutely stunning. We... read more

Reviewed October 23, 2017

405 Reviews
from $49.99
from $38.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 13, 2016

Went here after Coco Shambala at the Metro hotel double booked us. SO THANKFUL that we went here instead. Amazing experience! Got the asian fusion massage and it did not dissapoint. As others have mentioned you change out of your rob infront of your masseuse but they hold a sheet up and its private. The women's locker room provides you with a shower and sauna, hair dryer, flip flops, towels, and a rob so refreshing up after the massage is no problem. Overall a great experience, couldn't recommend more. Note- the spa is in the back of the property right before you walk into the pool area.

Date of experience: September 2016
2  Thank Julie S
Reviewed August 17, 2016

I'm determined to try as many places as I can during Miami Spa/Spice month and I was so lucky when I got to combine the simply heavenly Setai spa with a wonderful lunch to complete the afternoon.
Employing Balinese and Thai techniques, the professionals created a spa experience that was so good--I immediately signed up for another--two weeks hence.
And then my friend and I treated ourselves to a beachside lunch of cesear salad and a mini-pizza of parma, arugula and tomatoes. The food and the service was a continuation of the royal treatment we received from the moment we walked into the lobby. Highly recommend this to locals and visitors alike.

1  Thank Pauline W
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

I spent a really great day at the Setai during Spa Month. I made a whole day of it as I am a local who loves to scope out the hotels!

First, I went to the gym, which is included with spa appointments. They have a good selection of machines with a view of the pool.

Then, I went down to the beach for some lunch and sun! The towels and chairs were very nice. Service was great! The food was delicious and so was my drink.

I did a massage for Spa Month. My therapist, Edgar, was incredible. I work in an office and do a lot of circuit training so I'm always a bit out of whack and he was awesome.

The spa itself is very nice - it consists of 4 suites that can fit 2, and they overlook the pool. Because it is a smaller boutique spa they have a smaller locker room and don't have a big middle area but it was exactly what I was looking for.

Everyone I came across at the Setai was so friendly and helpful. I'll be back for sure!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed December 18, 2015 via mobile

Wish the waiting area were a bit larger, but the large treatment room for two more than made up for it. Had a lovely deep tissue massage and dh had reflexology which he enjoyed. Cant beat the view from the room and topped it off with a relaxing lunch at the grill for an amazing decadent day.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed September 15, 2015

The service at the front desk is somewhat disorganized. I don't think they ever answer the telephone. Treatments are great though

Date of experience: September 2015