“Spa is amazing”
Review of Lapis Spa

Lapis Spa
Reviewed January 14, 2013

The service at spa was great from moment I walked in till I left everyone was friendly, helpful, and very relaxing. I had a massage and facial which were great. Then Jennifer the girl in front at nail salon was great and made sure my relaxation experience continued. My manicure an pedicure Dayra was amazing. She is simply the best. If spa was closer I would come here every week to get nails done here. The best I can't wait to go back. My friend had her manicure and pedicure done by Beatriz she also enjoyed it an was very pleased

There are newer reviews for Lapis Spa

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We enjoyed the spa for an entire day. The staff was friendly and accomodating. We enjoyed the water journeys as they were very relaxing. They have a sauna, a hot tub a co-ed pool and a separate women area and treatment. There were clean towels, refreshments and showers with all the amenities available. Extremely recommend this spa.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I admit the price is expensive ($180 for 50 minute massage), but it was amazing! One of the best I have had. The day spa section with the steam room is really nice. They have plenty of fresh fruit and nuts to nibble on.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I'm esthetician from long time ago, I had alot of facial and treatment very professical. But never, got this experience, which I had now at Lapis Spa, with the esthetican Tamara Ambartasumav. She has an angel hands, very Professical. Im really excited ,even when I was trying capture everything she was doing, she made her goal to relaxing me . i'm very Greatful!!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I've been to many spas but this was by far the best!!!
From the start I felt pampered and the entire staff was attentive and friendly.
I got the full day package, and I enjoyed everything from a facial, manicure, pedicure, massage and so much more. If you want to really treat yourself this is the place!