“R8”
Review of i95 Exotics Tours

i95 Exotics Tours
Ranked #46 of 132 Tours in Miami Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: I95 Exotics offers the famous Exotic Car Tour where you get to drive 5 of your dream cars in 1 day. We also offer Exotic car rentals Miami, Luxury car rental Miami, Boat rental Miami, Jetski rental Miami as well as yacht charters in Miami.
Chicago, Illinois
“R8”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Very good service,a lot of excitement driving the car, boat was even better! Friendly stuff and the best rates in the Miami area!

Visited May 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“HORRIBLE!! PLS READ!!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Thank u guys for WASTING 6hrs of my life... I had high hopes for you guys. On 05/18/13 was my bf birthday and he was suppose to drive a Ferrari for a 1hr test drive.. I drove 2 HOURS to see you guys and EVEN CONFIRMED the day before..and yet it didn't happen
You guys have HORRIBLE customer service.. While waiting in your office you had 3 customer come to you because of a problem that they had..I was DISGUSTED by the way you handle their situation and knew that I made a MISTAKE coming there.. I even googled you guys and there was COUNTLESS bad reviews on you guys.. But I never go by that because I want to see for myself.. I must say all the reviews were right.. I TRULY and I can't say it enough REGRET coming to you guys...

Visited May 2013
9 Thank Yani5
West Palm Beach, Florida
“An adventure to be remembered”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

For as long as i can remember i have been a car nut! Lots of Vettes, Harleys and Beemers but whenever i saw a Farrari or Lambo drive by i wondered what that must be like. I-95 Exotics was a fun adventure. Rami and Angela were great! They stayed in contact and made the arrangements easy. Great hosts and knowledgeable aficionados of Exotic Cars. They took great care in ensuring that my buddy Scott and I had every possible opportunity to enjoy and maximize the experience.
I highly recommend the experience to anyone that loves cars. Just a word of advice, be flexible and watch the weather. These are high performance vehicles and they should be enjoyed in the best possible conditions (dry roads - top down). In Miami afternoon storms are common. So in your plans allow for flexibility due to changing weather conditions. I was surprised by people shouting out praise for the cars and asking to take a photo. Enjoy the ride! Nick L.

Visited April 2013
Miami Springs, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“FRAUD !”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I bought a Living Social deal for a boat for 6 people for 8 hours at I95 exotics, it also said that the fuel was included for 4 hours.
First they gave us the wrong address 3 times, they had to move the boat to another marina and kept giving us the wrong address, so for this reason we were late to pick up the boat.

Then the boat turned out to be so small, there was no way 6 ADULTS COULD NOT FIT ON THAT BOAT !!! Absolutely NO WAY !! It looked dirty and not safe. I had looked at their website, their boats look incredible, even the smallest 18 ft boat looked good and comfortable enough, but the one they were handing us was never on their website !!! The website is a FRAUD !!

The last thing was when we asked about the fuel and they refused to include the fuel !! Stating that on some other part of the voucher in small print it said fuel charges not included. In spite that on the top opening of the voucher it said loud and clear fuel included!!

This company is a FRAUD, they say and write anything to get you to buy but it's a SCAM. They are DECEIVING their clients knowingly and on purpose!!

DON'T BUY ANYTHING WITH THEM YOU WILL BE ROBBED !!!
They take no responsibility and don't offer your money back, just lousy justifications, they expect you to buy.

Visited February 2013
6 Thank LTypaldos
Hagerstown
“BEST experience OF MY LIFE!!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I've been borderline obsessed with exotic cars ever since I can remember. The dream of smashing the pedal to the floor of a Lamborghini or Ferrari as on lookers dropped their jaws and dreamed, even for a fleeting moment, that they were me, has always been in the back of my mind for the last 30 years. When I vacationed in Miami over Valentines day weekend of 2013 I wanted to not only make my dream come true but to also whoo a beautiful young lady who has been pulling on my heart strings for months now.

I knew I couldn't afford the 2-3 day minimum that all the other exotic rental companies forced you to do and I also didn't want to put down a $5000+ deposit or feel like I was signing my entire life away for the opportunity to feel like a rock star and impress my girlfriend for a day, because that's all I wanted the car for, was ONE DAY...and after a tireless advance search before the trip, I gave up. Regrettably in my advance searching I didn't come across I-95 exotics...needless to say I was heartbroken and completely gave up on the idea.

When I arrived in Miami and before getting checked into our hotel me and my girlfriend took a walk on Ocean Dr. and decided to have lunch. While eating outside on the sidewalk a overly extroverted fellow by the name of George walked by hooting and bragging that he can find anything for anyone under any circumstance for any reason what so ever...so I flagged him down and told him the situation with wanting to rent an exotic car. He said "No Problem" and made one call...the only call you need to make in this game...to I-95 Exotics and plugged me into Rami, the owner.

Not only was he willing to do the rental for just one day, but he was willing to give me a car that normally rented for $2500+ a day, the Lamborghini Murcielago, for HALF THAT PRICE, with only a $2500 authorization on my credit card NOT A DEPOSIT, and was willing to bring me the car at the time I wanted so that I could get the maximum amount of enjoyable time with it. He was quick, professional, brought the car directly to me at my hotel, and didn't make me feel like I had a single thing to worry about in driving this car. He took the time to properly teach me how to drive the clutchless manual transmission so I wouldn't look like an idiot pulling away from club Mansion at the end of the evening (which I did, and pulled away flawlesssly!).

This was the experience of a lifetime...I got to cross another event off my bucket list. I got to impress my girlfriend beyond the capability of words. I got to feel like I was the most important person in South Beach for the whole time I had that car simply because...I had THAT car! And RAMI AND I-95 EXOTICS MADE IT HAPPEN. I was so impressed with the car, and the attention, and living the "dream" in south beach that I called Rami the next day about 2 hours before the car had to be returned and asked to keep it for another day... regrettably he said no because someone else had the car reserved for the rest of the weekend...so what does Rami do?!? He offers me a Ferrari F430 Spyder (since the sun came out that day and was raining the day before) for hundreds less than what I even paid for the Lamborghini just because he couldn't give me exactly what I wanted!! I took the Lamborghini to his office, paid for the Ferrari, and was back off cruising the strip in yet ANOTHER exotic car, topless, no less!!

I have nothing but good things to say about Rami and I-95 Exotics, and also the most helpful and ambitious real estate broker I've ever met as well, Angela Cieplevicz, who just so happens to share an office with Rami and took us to look at some possible real estate investments in a Rolls Royce Phantom Ghost and let me drive it the whole time!!! So the next time you go to South Beach, to Miami, to anywhere in the area and want to make your dreams come true with either real estate or exotic cars, THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO!!! You guys are awesome! Can't wait to come back after my real estate deal is done and jump behind the wheel of the 458 Italia you had sitting in the "office", after closing the deal on my new SoBe estate! Absolutely awesome!!!

Visited February 2013