Hotel18
$329
$247
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $286/night.

The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$339
$299
  • Pool
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$204
$172
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$232
$178
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$295
$279
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$279
$248
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$235
$169
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$233
$182
  • Beachfront
Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$995
$679
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationprivate apartmentstove toplincoln roadsmall kitchenconvention centerin south beachfridge and microwavebus stopmin walk to the beachtwo blocksbigger roombeach towelsno elevatorrooms are smallan umbrellajorge
Reviewed August 16, 2013

we lost our pass at the airport. but before we did mention, robert came and informed us that we forgot the pass. and so we had no problem to get our pass back. he also explained everything that mattered to us and much more. the hotel is nice equipped. you have a fully kitchen where you can cook, nice tv and bed. and the hotel is closet to the beach. i can very recommend that hotel! and the good thing is, it is one of the most cost-saving hotel at south beach.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I definitely enjoyed my stay, at the hotel. I visited the area in june and received amazing customer service from a gentlemen named Jorge all weekend. The location, plus the cleanliness, plus how comfortable my room was and to top it off what I call him "super jorge" ...lol took care of us, during my late check in. So because of all that I came back aug 9-11 to the same hotel and again jorge was excellent. Also this time around I received great additional care from alexandre and a young lady who gave me some great info and help. I will be back!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This hotel was a very good choice for us, it was better than we expected! The quality-price are the best.
The rooms are new with a small kitchen and all the kitchenware, coffee and tea!
Everything was clean, the bed was very comfortable that made our stay much better! All the staff was friendly and ready to help with different questions.
The territory of the hotel is small but cosy with a cortyard where you can sit and drink coffee or just relax in the evening.
It is only 1,5 blocks from the beach, you can take beach towels in the hotel that is very convenient.
The hotel is situated close to all the night life of Miami Beach (bars, stores, restaurants etc.) but quite far not to hear this social life in the hotel.
I can highly recommend this place for your vacation in Miami..

Room Tip: Room on the 2nd floor
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The service at hotel 18 was the best service I have ever received from a hotel staff. My husband and I have stayed in many top rated hotels but the service provided by hotel 18 was absolutely the best! Robert specifically treated us as if we were family. He did everything he could to make sure we had everything we needed. He went above and beyond! The rest of the staff was also very helpful. We will definitely stay at hotel 18 again. Good service goes a long way! Not to mention all the other amentities go the hotel

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We have spent few night in Hotel 18. Overall, we would recommend it.

+ central location, 5 mins to the Beach
+ close to restaurants and other facilities,
+ clean
+ safe
+ very nice and helpful staff
+ silent
+ kitchen

- internet works only in the main square
- price. However, in this central location you will always pay more.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple