All reviews great location lincoln road private apartment south beach small kitchen convention center bus stop bigger room quiet at night walking distance an umbrella beach chairs fridge block collins passcode miami
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I have not that much to say.

Stayed here for three nights in June 2013 with my parents.. for less than the $200 a night standard in So Be I got WAY more than I had in many other hotels in the past.

The hotel's facade is not as fancy as other places around, yet it doesn't need to, as the inside and rooms for me FAR made up for it.

Located 3 blocks away from a Publix (many other grocers even closers), 3 away from Lincoln Road, 3 away from the beach.. This hotel's location is fantastic, as it is close to everything you could want, yet not ON the spot, which would mean no sleep for you due to rowdy partygoers.

:) It exceeded my expectations.. and the staff were very helpful and courteous (they speak Spanish and English for sure at least)

I'm not as poetic as many other reviewers, but I would NOT hesitate on recommending this place over many others around Ocean Dr or Collins.. those places give you a 20 sq feet room in which walking is difficult... and for much less you can sleep here.

If you want a place where you can cook your own food this is your spot.

However I do note.. IT DOES NOT HAVE A POOL.. beach is fairly close though.. but if you want a pool.. do not come here :)

Room tip: Do go for One Bedroom apartments if you can.. they are either the same or like $10 more.. and you get a LOT more space.
Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Fernando B
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I would recomend hotel 18 to everybody I know the staff were very helpful and made you feel at home. The location was excellent just a couple of blocks from Lincoln road and the accomodatin was excellent you could litterly smell how clean it was. Definitely a place to stay again.

Date of stay: March 2013
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Stayed with my boyfriend for one night before a cruise. This is a quiet hotel within walking distance to the beach and action in South Beach. The room and washroom were quite small, but they were clean and well-decorated. If you want a quiet room for a reasonable price, I would not hesitate to book with Hotel 18.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank i_need_heat
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stayed at Hotel 18 last year in May 2012 with some friends and loved it. First of all, the front desk and management team is awesome and very accommodating, the hotel is current with all the modern trim and our room was quite comfortable. We were pleased with the living space, bedroom, bath, loved the living room to include all of the flat screen TV's and the full kitchen that included a microwave, full refrigerator, etc., and the plates, glassware, utensils, paper towels, etc., all of the comfortables of home. The hotel has a very cozy and charming atmosphere with a inner courtyard which provides security and warmth. It is within a few minutes walking distance of the beach that includes volleyball, etc., and of course all of the surrounding restaurants and shopping to inlcude Lincoln Road Mall. I would highly recommend Hotel 18 and will surely stay here again on my next visit.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2013

If you are looking for a great, reasonably priced hotel in an amazing location that you have found it! The room was spacious and the fridge and microwave were a nice bonus for sure! The Front Desk staff were very nice and extremely helpful! We walked everywhere from the hotel - it is so close to the action at a fraction of the price!

Date of stay: April 2013