All reviewsgreat locationlincoln roadin south beachconvention centerfridge and microwavemin walk to the beachtwo blocksbeach towelsflat screenrooms are smallan umbrellajorgecollinsmiamistoveclosetmaids
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Stayed with my boyfriend for one night before a cruise. This is a quiet hotel within walking distance to the beach and action in South Beach. The room and washroom were quite small, but they were clean and well-decorated. If you want a quiet room for a reasonable price, I would not hesitate to book with Hotel 18.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank i_need_heat
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I stayed at Hotel 18 last year in May 2012 with some friends and loved it. First of all, the front desk and management team is awesome and very accommodating, the hotel is current with all the modern trim and our room was quite comfortable. We were pleased with the living space, bedroom, bath, loved the living room to include all of the flat screen TV's and the full kitchen that included a microwave, full refrigerator, etc., and the plates, glassware, utensils, paper towels, etc., all of the comfortables of home. The hotel has a very cozy and charming atmosphere with a inner courtyard which provides security and warmth. It is within a few minutes walking distance of the beach that includes volleyball, etc., and of course all of the surrounding restaurants and shopping to inlcude Lincoln Road Mall. I would highly recommend Hotel 18 and will surely stay here again on my next visit.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 30, 2013

If you are looking for a great, reasonably priced hotel in an amazing location that you have found it! The room was spacious and the fridge and microwave were a nice bonus for sure! The Front Desk staff were very nice and extremely helpful! We walked everywhere from the hotel - it is so close to the action at a fraction of the price!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I booked 2 rooms for one night and my group was very pleased. It is comparable to an older Travel Lodge or Day's Inn with character. I knew this going in and the price was right. $33 cab fare from the airport. The courtyard is lovely, but we didn't get to take advantage of it because it poured the rain :( We felt safe, it was as clean as you can get an older hotel, had a stove and frig w/ dishes. The location is everything for this hotel. 1 block from beach,( and a perfect part as well) 1/2 block from Collins, at Lincoln. Wow. we walked everywhere and felt safe late at night . SoBe is beautiful. Around the corner was a fabulous place for breakfast.
The staff was friendly and easy to check in. Everyone takes their chairs outside their room at night to hang out.
They don't have a pool.
$25.00 cab fare to the Port of Miami.
I would stay here by the month in a minute.
I would stay here alone in a minute.
Make sure you reserve a parking spot ( my friends drove down) parking is a bear.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I was in town for a conference, and Hotel18 came to my salvation. They are blocks (like, two) away from the convention center, the Gleason center, and the beach! The rooms are sparkling clean with a well-equipped kitchenette. They're not huge by any means, but a great setup.

Despite their great location, close to all the action, the hotel is kind of on a quiet corner, which means you can get a good night's sleep.

But where Hotel 18 goes above and beyond is service - the staff was hands-down amazing and supportive, despite some challenges (my flight got cancelled, and I ended up arriving well after midnight, to start with, plus I had to modify my stay, which they were able to handle even though they were very nearly booked-up). Despite all of the hassles I threw at them, they were able to meet my every need without blinking an eye.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business