Venezia Hotel
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$349
$329
$328
$247
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $299/night.

Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$128
$98
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$279
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $345/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$208
$199
  • Pool
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$237
$189
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$302
$249
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $298/night.

The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$169
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $200/night.

$159
$140
BestDay.com
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
$191
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I am 20 years old and a lot of hotels don't allow you unless your twenty one. I called and was told that as long as it was under my mothers name and she faxed in a copy of her license and a message agreeing to take full responsibility for me and my friend that I would be allowed to stay. I called back two seperate times to double check this before booking my flight. The day before I left I called to make sure they received the fax. The lady on the phone was very rude. She said that I was not allowed to stay there and that she was cancelling my reservation and she hung up on me. My mom called again and asked to speak to a manager or whoever was in charge and the lwoman on the phone said your reservation is cancelled an hung up again. I was stuck with two non refundable flight tickets and no hotel the day before I was supposed to leave.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank jessica g
Reviewed October 5, 2012

For a little hotel near South Beach, it was a good choice. The negative point is that there is no name's sign on the building so it was hard to find it and no free parking. Otherwise there is a little terrace to take the breaskfast and surf on the internet. The personnal was very nice

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Magali R
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This is the worst hotel I had ever visited. I booked this hotel along with flight tickets. After moving there I completely messed up my holiday. I reserved for 4 nights from Aug 31, 2012 to sep 3 2012. On aug 31 I reached hotel by midnight around 12:30 and realized that, I am going to stay in a horrible place. No proper Air conditioning, very small rooms and worst breakfast.. I hardly slept for two hours and immediately vacated early morning and reserved a resort. This hotel costs around 50 bucks, and the resort cost 80 bucks per night..SO NEVER AND EVER VISIT THIS HOTEL IF YOU PLAN TO HAVE A PEACEFUL HOLIDAY

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tilak v
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The hotel manager runs his business like a slum lord. On our first day I told the young girl at the front desk that there was a leak in the bathroom and it's soaking into the carpets. She said she would call maintenance. Nobody looked at it our entire week we were there and we had to move our luggage to the other side of the room so our clothes wouldn't get wet. In addition, we had to notify them to stock the rooms with toilet paper and towels each day. They are very unfriendly and don't even respond when you say "Good Morning". I can't believe the health department hasn't shut them down already.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank wonhaeng
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This I don't even know what to call it is aboaolutly disgusting Nd that's a nice word for it. I was checked in for an hour beferoe I left because I could not stay there I rather on the beach or in a car! The man at the front desk was rude, they take a copy of your license which I find odd. They put a $50 hold on your card for no reason because you can not cause any more damage on that place. The elevator smelt like urine and pine sol. When you walk in the room it smells like cheap cleaning products you get ap light headed. The air conditioner is awful the blinds were broken , the window will not stay open. There were blood stains on the wall, I didn't even sit on the bed , the carpeting in the closet was coming up, the bathroom was okay but defiantly the best spot of the room. The slide lock on the door was broken so you could not even lock the door just the lousy door nob lock. Defiantly not a safe place to stay . Also the hallways smelt of marjauana . I am filing a report for the better business berau these conditions are gross and not safe at all

• Stayed: August 2012