A very nice, well maintained and upgraded resort. It has the art deco character that we really liked. It is right on the beach and short walk ( 5 minutes) down the wooden boardwalk you can enjoy a drink and a meal and watch the world go by. You can also walk down to Ocean Blvd and enjoy the many shops and restaurants.
The one bedroom with a kitchen we had was very spacious. The grounds and pool were very well maintained. They had barbecues, and a volleyball court as well. The resort was quiet. The only disadvantage we could find is that parking in the lot next doorwas not guaranteed even though you paid $10 a day. On Saturdays and Sundays it was impossible to get parking until after 8:00pm as many people from Miami came down to use the beach. It is a very beautiful and groomed beach,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westgate South Beach Oceanfront Resort in beautiful Miami Beach, Florida, provides guests all the comforts of a fully furnished home along with abundant onsite amenities, including beach access and a heated outdoor pool - all within minutes of South Florida attractions and walking distance to many area restaurants and specialty shops. Westgate South Beach offers something for everyone! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Westgate South Beach Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Westgate South Beach Miami