“Good value, quality food”
Review of Eva's Bistro - CLOSED

Eva's Bistro
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Eva's Bistro has moved to Ocean Drive. Our new location is 1320 Collins Ave. Please join us at the Cavalier Hotel for our amazing Cuban Fusion Cuisine. We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner all day.
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

I think our waiter was disappointed because we never ordered a full meal, but my husband and I just couldn't decide what to eat because of all the excellent choices on the menu. We ordered an appetizer that had four different types of their featured food -- the appetizer was pretty big -- and then we followed with another appetizer (also big) and a side dish. We weren't terribly hungry when we arrived, so the smaller portions worked well for us. I particularly liked the tamale and the ham fritters. My husband loved the shrimp and chorizo dish. We were able to save enough room for dessert: we chose (out of all the tasty possibilities) the coconut flan. It was the perfect size -- not one of those monstrous dishes so popular at other restaurants. The service was decent. There was only one guy serving all of the people on the patio, and he did his best to keep up.

We would definitely go back. The prices were reasonable, and the food tastes fresh and unique.

Claudia V, General Manager at Eva's Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Hello and Thank You for the positive review. What a great choice! We do have a big menu with such deliscious options, it can be hard to pick. I am sure whatever you choose you will enjoy it very much. We work very hard to have our geusts leave 100% satisfied!! Thank you again for your visit and we hope you come back soon

There are newer reviews for Eva's Bistro

Reviewed October 22, 2013

On a very hot Saturday morning we found Eva's after reading some good reviews.

Set on Collins Ave it isn't the most attractive of streets (they were doing roadworks when we went) but the outdoor dining terrace is pretty kitsch but charming. The hostess was very friendly although the server who was efficient didn't provide as personalised and friendly a service.

I had an omelette which I selected the fillings for and it was very tasty, lots of cheese which was melted on top and probably not the healthiest of meals but it was delicious and when on holidays that is what counts. My partner had eggs benedict which he assures me was very tasty too.

The french toast like grandma used to make sounded divine and we had to try a bit. It was divine, very rich and we could only eat a little but with bread soaked in milk, egg and cinnamon and topped with maple syrup and caramelized walnuts it was yum.

Well worth stepping off Ocean Ave to try this place out.

Thank You for taking the time to write a review on your expereince here with us. We are so glad you enjoyed your meal and the ambiance. Thank You for listening to our positive reviews... Our reviews are from real guests that enjoy our food. We love to make people happy through food and service. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon

Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Came across this little gem and wanted to try Cuban.

Great food excellent service very chilled atmosphere and priced modestly for the quality and quantity. Lunch in a box was a favourite amongst my party as well as the Cordadito's :-)

Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband and I had breakfast several times in Eva's Bistro during our visit to Miami. It was friendly and good service. The decor is quirky but a little tired and although the location is central it is on the main road. The food was amazing, we had Crab Cake Benedict which was incredible as was the Cuban twist on the corn beef hash (made with minced beef, onions, peppers and chips, topped with omelette. Also the fresh fruit drizzled with honey, with granola and vanilla yogart, with a slice of muffin on the side was divine. We found it value for money and will go again as much as possible when we return!

Hello and Thank You for the positive review, We are so happy that you enjoyed your food. We work very hard and love for our guests to enjoy the food as well as our service. Thank you again and we hope to see you again

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Good local food and affordable price and excellence services. I would recommended to any friends centrally located ,and especially hamburger

Claudia V, General Manager at Eva's Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank You for taking the time to write a review on your experience here with us. We are so grateful for your words...we work very hard to make sure the quality of food and service are both excellent...glad you enjoyed our burger..Safe travels and we hope to have you dine with us again.