Best Western Plus Atlantic Beach Resort
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$127
$98
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$328
$247
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $283/night.

The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$349
  • Pool
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$270
$209
Kimpton
$309
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $349/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
$159
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$238
$219
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
$224
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$272
$233
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $285/night.

2,205 results
All reviewsocean frontoceanfront roomsmall poolpool barhousekeeping staffdirect access to the beachmiamijuanwalgreenscollins
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We booked a night at this hotel with Aeroplan reward miles and were given a corner room on the Penthouse floor, with a full sea view. The reception staff were very nice and friendly, and the hotel was clean and fresh. The decor in the bedroom was very 'beachy' with sandy carpets, blue walls and yellow drapes. The only issue we had with the room was a small leak from the air con vent onto the carpet. The king sized bed was very comfortable, with lots of fluffy pillows and two beautiful towel swans on the bed spread. Only complaint was that we were not told about the parking charge ($29 a night) and there is no elevator access to the car park, which was dark and dirty.

Room Tip: Ask for the penthouse floor and sea view.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank charlotteJimmy
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I had so much fun on my trip to Miami and this hotel was AWESOME! The cleanest hotel i have ever stayed in. I would leave my room and when I would return it was like a BRAND NEW room. The bathroom was so clean I felt at home. The staff was very polite and helpful. I will always return to this hotel when I return to Miami.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susely B
Barbara R, General Manager at Best Western Plus Atlantic Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2012

On behalf of the staff at the Best Western and myself, we would like to thank you for your review. It is our goal that every guest that stays in our hotel have a memorable stay. Safety, service and cleanliness are our top priority. We look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Best Regards and Happy Holidays,

Barbara Romano

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Sokolov llc the owner of the Best Western Atlantic Beach resort, show good rates and good location.
Our last trip last week (previous october) showed it had gone another step down.. This time the manager had changed again and had only three days on the job and the only person on the staff we knew was a concierge . If there is turnover every month, how can a team spirit be conceived.
OK now to the complaints. Deposit taken of $50 per night for breakages!!! The tell you they refund it or its just "authorized" but that is a lie. They whack this amount for all the rooms which adds up to a tidy sum per annum for nothing. They say " so what we pay you back"
Then we had friends call and were told were out. This time we had a parcel delivered but no one bothered to tell us, and we found out when we were a hundred miles away.
The room . First one unacceptable, second overlooking the wall next door and unopenable windows. We signed their request to rent a safe for an extra $2.00 per day, but there was no safe!. So what they said we will refund the money and if you want a safe we will rent you a safe box behind reception. We said ok. But the receptionist tried for ten minutes to open it so we had to go. Our passports in jeopardy and our valuables at risk. in the room was no folding tray to put a case on > So what use a chair. But we want to sit on a chair. Oh! ok we will try and find one .

what a shambles. For anyone wanting a non service bare bones clean room hotel its ok, but forget the staff, who probably wont last the month anyway. I have more than 50 000 points mostly earned at this hotel, but we will be spending them elsewhere.

Room Tip: only a higher room with an ocean view and windows that open and are not screwed shut.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Paid for 4 nights could only stay one night and that was only due to a midnight arrival. Was afraid to sleep in the bed. Slept fully clothed on the bed and left by noon. The dust on the bed skirt was unbelievable. Filthy and dirty with broken closet door, holes in carpet, carpet badly stained, dirt on bathroom floor, curtains falling off the rods, the closet light was burned out so the safe which was on the floor in the closet was useless, The bathroom......horrible. The only thing that may have been clean would be the glasses and they were in sealed plastic. And that was labelled the Penthouse. I have pictures.

Room Tip: travellers tip? - find a different hotel
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We stayed here for one night because we had friends staying down the street for a conference. The location is good if you want to check out South Beach, it's an okay walking distance and a cheap cab ride to all the good shops, restaurants & clubs. This is where the positives end. We pulled up to the Best Western and there was no parking available on the street and no room to stop in the pull through area. We pulled off into a no parking zone anticipating being able to check in and be directed to the parking garage quickly (it was 3:45). I approached the front desk and the relatively unfriendly receptionist found my reservation quickly and gave me my room cards. This was fairly painless. Then I asked her where we go to park. She told me that parking check in wasn't available until 4PM because the garage wasn't ready yet. I'm not sure what exactly getting a parking lot ready entails. Being that it was now 10 minutes to 4, I again asked "so when it is 4 o clock, where do I go?". She looked at me like I just asked her the worlds stupidest question and very snottily replied " You CANNOT park until 4PM! Come back then." So I retreated to the car to wait for 10 minutes. At 4PM I cautiously approached the desk again and asked if it was okay to park now. She said she had no idea and she'd have to go ask. This took several minutes in a back office. She left me up front looking at their security monitor of the parking garage...which was half empty. When she came back she said that the parking garage was not yet ready for check in and maybe I could try back in an hour. I told her we were parked illegally and asked if their were any other parking garages or options nearby. She said no but that we could pull up in the drive way as long as we didn't block anyone and wait for an hour with our car. So back to the car to pull it around and drag our bags up the stairs (there are no ramps in front of the hotel) to the lobby. Feeling frustrated, my usually very non-confrontational boyfriend went to the desk and very loudly asked what the issue was with the parking. Because this attracted much attention from other guests, a guy came up from the back and quickly told us that there was plenty of valet parking at the hotel right beside them and that it was actually cheaper than BW parking! Keep in mind I specifically asked about other parking arrangements and was told there were none.

The short version of the rest of our experience is:
-bad air freshener/mold smell in halls & room
-very gross dirty carpet in room
-hair in several places in bathroom
-tub didn't drain
-phone didn't work
-bed was clean
-very thin walls, we are not light sleepers and this wasn't a huge deal being that it was only one night but if staying longer, this would have bothered me
-maids started vacuuming the hallway at 6:30, knocked on the door to clean the room at 8:15, 9:30 & again at 11
-front desk called me at 11:55 to make sure I was checking out within 5 minutes
-however check out is at noon which is nice after partying in SoBe
-no complimentary breakfast as in most BWs

Overall I would never recommend this hotel. The poor housekeeping, parking & service are unlike any other BW I've ever stayed in. This is NOT Best Western standard, this is an embarrassment to their chain.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple