The rooms were fine, the hotel didn't say it was being remodeled and still charged a premium... the VOC volatile organic compound smells of paint, floor sealant, mastic, carpet glue gave you a permanent headache.
I would think by now it is all fixed but I'm just doing my catchup reviews... There was no breakfast buffet but you could order on the phone and come down and get it from the front desk, YES, no lie.. that was how it was handled.
Parking was ok, typical S. Beach.. next door to the hotel is a vagrant favorite during the day until about 9pm when the venue next door shows up to open the club and it is hoppin' and hooopdies and plenty of drama. Across the street was the Madonna which i really didn't like seeing that it makes it seem seedy but again, the place itself surprised me it was part of Marriott...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With newly redesigned guest rooms and located in the Art Deco District, the Courtyard Miami Beach South Beach hotel is a historical landmark, restored to the glory and grandeur of the 1940s with modern amenities for your convenience. Our Miami hotel on South Beach is also just minutes from beautiful beaches and the premier shopping, dining and entertainment of Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive. Enjoy our stylish atmosphere and stay connected with free wireless internet access available throughout our South Beach, Florida hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Miami Beach South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Beach South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Courtyard Miami Beach South
- Florida Marriott
- Florida Courtyard