A friend and I spent a week in the Courtyard and despite the room being in need of some tlc I had no complaints. I would describe the room as fairly basic with no frills or luxuries but of a good size and with a comfortable bed. I can't fault the service and the free wifi was a nice bonus. I have stayed in better Courtyard's but that doesn't mean I wouldn't stay here again.
Washington Avenue runs parallel to Ocean Drive and within 2 minutes you can be strolling down the famous strip of Art Deco hotels. There are a number of restaurants and takeaways within a few minutes walk and if you are not looking to stay right on Ocean Drive I don't think you can go far wrong. There is a nice rooftop pool and sun loungers should you not want to hit the beach (can't understand why though).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With newly redesigned guest rooms and located in the Art Deco District, the Courtyard Miami Beach South Beach hotel is a historical landmark, restored to the glory and grandeur of the 1940s with modern amenities for your convenience. Our Miami hotel on South Beach is also just minutes from beautiful beaches and the premier shopping, dining and entertainment of Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive. Enjoy our stylish atmosphere and stay connected with free wireless internet access available throughout our South Beach, Florida hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Miami Beach South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Beach South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Courtyard Miami Beach South
- Florida Marriott
- Florida Courtyard