We stayed her for a 4 day stopover in Miami South Beach. The location is super, a short walk to the beach and nearby shopping and restaurant areas. The decor is standard and slightly dated but it is clean and really good value. Staff were welcoming, friendly, helpful and interested, way more so than you would expect for a chain hotel. Breakfast which was included was more than adequate. Pool on the roof was very welcome after a days sightseeing. There is a city bike stop nearby for exploring south beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With newly redesigned guest rooms and located in the Art Deco District, the Courtyard Miami Beach South Beach hotel is a historical landmark, restored to the glory and grandeur of the 1940s with modern amenities for your convenience. Our Miami hotel on South Beach is also just minutes from beautiful beaches and the premier shopping, dining and entertainment of Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive. Enjoy our stylish atmosphere and stay connected with free wireless internet access available throughout our South Beach, Florida hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Miami Beach South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Beach South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Courtyard Miami Beach South
- Florida Marriott
- Florida Courtyard