I planned a bachelorette weekend in Miami, but had a hard time finding a place that would accommodate a large party for good quality and a good price. I went with Marriott, because I trust the name, and this Marriott could accommodate 5 people to a room, which cut costs for all of those attending. I have always been a Marriott fan, but I was pleased beyond my expectations with the Courtyard Miami Beach South Beach. The front desk staff was pleasant, friendly and more than happy to accommodate my requests, which included giving us adjoining rooms for my two-room, two-night stay. The rooms were VERY spacious, and more than comfortably fit 5 people to each room. Each room had two queen beds and a pull-out sofa. The rooms were perfectly clean and well-kept. The housekeeping staff was more than happy to come in an tidy up at a different time if we were unable to be out of the room by their scheduled cleaning time. The lobby was immaculate, and the refreshing citrus water and fresh cookies were a nice touch. My friends also enjoyed the convenience of the lobby snack store. The rooftop pool was great for relaxing, and was also a clean and well-kept area. Overall, I was THRILLED with my stay. It is difficult to find a place that can please a group of 9 women, but this hotel did just that. Even though it was a 15 minute walk to the "exciting" part of south beach (Ocean and 8th), none of us minded because there were tons of shops along the way. Many of the clubs are also on the same street as the hotel, so that is convenient if yo plan on going out. I've seen some reviews say that the hotel is in a bad part of town. i grew up I the suburbs all of my life and this part of town is just fine! We had no problems at all, and felt completely safe at all times. None of us wanted to leave! I'm very picky when it comes to my surroundings, and if you worry about comfort and cleanliness like me, then trust that you will have a great experience here. I plan to stay here during future visits to Miami. Happy travels, and good luck!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With newly redesigned guest rooms and located in the Art Deco District, the Courtyard Miami Beach South Beach hotel is a historical landmark, restored to the glory and grandeur of the 1940s with modern amenities for your convenience. Our Miami hotel on South Beach is also just minutes from beautiful beaches and the premier shopping, dining and entertainment of Lincoln Road and Ocean Drive. Enjoy our stylish atmosphere and stay connected with free wireless internet access available throughout our South Beach, Florida hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Miami Beach South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Miami Beach South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Courtyard Miami Beach South
- Florida Marriott
- Florida Courtyard