Royal South Beach Hotel
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$349
  • Pool
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$312
$239
Kimpton
  • Beachfront
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$204
$158
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$217
Official Site
$309
$333
$252
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $292/night.

Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
  • Beachfront
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$199
$194
Priceline
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$288
$233
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $308/night.

All reviewssouth beachstudio apartmentbeach towelsmiamisobe
Reviewed March 2, 2014

This hotel was right in the heart of miami beach, beach two block down. The room was neatly clean, the beds are very comfortable. The hotel was affordable. I would recommended this hotel to anyone...thank royal hotel...i had a great stay. I will be back.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Although the location of this hotel is great (walking distance to the beach), the website is extremely misleading in terms of the pictures and lists of amenities. The hotel/rooms are described as 'futuristic'...well this is not the future I am hoping for. The rooms are very small and extremely loud (road noise, other guests) due to the thin walls and terrible windows. Additionally, the hallway smelled like urine at times. The continental breakfast is not free (as advertised) and the wireless connection is abysmal. The only two positive attributes include location and lower end of the price spectrum. You pay for what you get.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank scadoots
Reviewed February 21, 2014

I am glad I listened to my wife and stayed here. We considered staying a big name place instead of boutique hotel. Great choice to stay here. Rooms were clean and very friendly staff. In the heart of South Beach. Spacious rooms. Very modern Miami look. We could walk to everything.
Young lady at the front desk gave us great recommendations for food and attractions.
Would stay there again if I am back on South beach.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2014

My husband and I stayed here over the valentine's weekend and I must say we had the MOST amazing time. The Accommodations were spectacular and the service staff was great and very helpful. The hotel was super clean and centrally located. Cant wait for our next vacation, definitely coming back. Nothing beats Miami Beach!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I had the best time at the Royal!. My room was very clean, well-appointed, and the bed was very comfortable too. All of the staff was accomodating and friendly. Mel, the manager, was so kind to recommend places to eat, drink, and shop. The best part was that The Royal was two blocks from the beach! When I come to South Beach next year, I will definitely stay at the The Royal !

Room Tip: "Higher floors offer more to look at"
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo