The Palms Hotel & Spa
EDITION
$498
$358
  • Pool
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$236
$178
$201
$168
Kimpton
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$187
Official Site
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$299
$290
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
  • Pool
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$174
$169
$429
$287
Agoda.com
2,904 results
All reviewssouth beachpool areaocean viewbeautiful hotelchairs and umbrellascab rideoceanfront roomhotel restaurantprivate beachdirect access to the beachbeach servicelincoln roadvalet parkingbeach towelsweddingtikiarmand
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Beautiful property situated on the beach in North Miami with tropical gardens. Wonderful professionnel and friendly staff in all locations from the spa to the front desk, bellman, pool and beach attendants and especially for the Concierge Arlenne who will send you to the best new Restaurants in South Beach.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2014

My new husband and I recently stayed here for 2 nights as a start to our Florida honeymoon. As soon as we checked in we were upgraded to a room with a better view than the one we booked just because it was available without us even having to ask for it. It was a corner room with a great view of the sea and it was immaculate.
My favourite thing about this hotel was the outside areas which are green, lush and beautifully kept. The pool is gorgeous and the perfect temperature. The service on the beach is great and very prompt.
All staff were helpful and friendly without any snobbery.
My only complaint was that the bar and restuarant are quite pricy - trying to charge almost 7 dollars for the water in the room was also a bit unfair in my opinion. The compulsory tip that is added to your bill is also a bit of a joke -surely a tip should be at the customers discretion?
However non of the negatives have stopped us from thoroughly enjoying our stay and wanting to stay there again.

Room Tip: If you want to be able to see the sea you need to be on the higher floors
Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank EmmaSeretny
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stayed here for one night on our way to the Florida Keys. Our room was beautiful, clean, modern with a great bed. It was recently upgraded and it was simply wonderful. The front desk staff was great. We enjoyed an early morning brisk walk on the boardwalk right behind the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2014

First visit to Miami's South Beach. The hotel was chosen for me because of a business meeting. The facilities were excellent. The conference room was great, the breakfast, lunch, snack and meet and greet set-ups for our group was excellent. The hors d'oeuvre were absolutely fantastic, particularly the kobe burgers and the crab cakes. I was very pleased with the service of the bartenders and wait staff. The hotel had a very very beautiful pool area. The beach was easily accessible. The only thing I didn't like was the distance to main area of South Beach restaurants and bars and no shuttle service. The bottom line it was fantastic. I would definitely stay there again.
Recommendation: There is a restaurant "Havana 1957 Cuban Cuisine Española Way" about 1 1/2 miles away. I had their house special "Havana 1957 Specialty" roasted chicken. One of the best meals ever!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank JAV_TX
Reviewed June 1, 2014

First off, book an ocean view room. There is no alternative in my opinion. I have no idea what the other rooms were like but I am sure they don't compare to the view we had when we woke up each morning.

We stayed as a couple for a week and really enjoyed ourselves. The staff, throughout our entire trip, were so attentive, helpful and nice. I'm sure they see a lot of faces come through their hotel but they seemed to remember us which was a nice touch.

The facilities were awesome in this hotel. Everything from the rooms, the little shop in the lobby, the restaurant, the pool area and of course, the beach. We really liked how the Tiki Bar and Beach was all integrated. You definitely didn't feel disconnected when you were out on the beach. Don't be fooled though, this place isn't cheap. At least according to my standards. $12 for a mixed drink, $70 for breakfast, etc. Also, be aware that an 18% gratuity is automatically added to every single bill so don't be too liberal on your tipping. This seemed to be a common thing throughout Miami and South Beach.

Anyways, from our vantage point, this was THE place to stay in this area. No other hotel seemed to compare to it. I walked up and down the boardwalk and nothing came close to the facilities at this place.

Overall, great place to stay but have that credit card ready.

Room Tip: Ocean View room is a must. Construction on either side makes it affordable right now.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple