The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$279
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $319/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
Official Website
$190
$136
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$376
$229
loewshotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $277/night.

Mondrian South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$162
$152
$323
roomertravel.com
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$170
$295
$214
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $252/night.

3,112 results
All reviewsaveda productssouth beachpool areaocean viewchairs and umbrellasbeautiful hotelcab rideoceanfront roomhotel restaurantprivate beachdirect access to the beachbeach servicevalet parkinglincoln roadbeach towelsweddingtiki
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I had the unfortunate task of arranging travel for 8 of my collegues for a conference held at this hotel last month. I was told to book all guests under one name because this person was going to be paying for all rooms on his corpoate card. Upon arrival the guests could change the reservation to their name while leaving the payment info with the corporate card. The reservation specialist managed to first book numerous rooms for the wrong nights, then didn't book 2 of the 8 rooms and luckily had extra space, and finally when the guests arrived they were told that they would have to give their credit cards in order to stay at the hotel. One of our guests was almost turned away because she did not have a credit card to provide! All of this because I was originally told that the process would be much easier if booked all under 1 name and 1 credit card. I also specifically requested that all receipts for the rooms be given to the card holder and of course none of them were and 1 month later I still can not get the hotel to send me the receipts for the rooms. This was really by far the worst experience I've ever had arranging travel for work and I would advise any company to stay as far away from this hotel as possible. It was a nightmare and embarassing for or traveling guests.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank edecker2
Alma C, Manager at The Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Dear edecker2,
I sincerely regret the inconveniences you and your colleagues have experienced and would like the opportunity to speak with you directly. We value your opinion and have taken the appropriate measures with our team to ensure this does not happen again. Please contact me at alma@thepalmshotel.com so that I may speak with you regarding this matter and hopefully we can restore your confidence in our hotel.
Sincerest regards,

Reviewed November 18, 2013

.........A weekend getaway favorite of mine in Miami. This is a property that I enjoy when I want to be at peace in my own city. The restaurant Essencia is very good. Chef Julie uses mostly locally sourced ingredients and has a clever, healthy menu. I love to come here to sleep, eat, lounge on the beach and poolside.........and nightlife is a very short cab ride down Collins Avenue...

Room Tip: Ocean View............
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Alma C, Manager at The Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

It was a pleasure to have you as our guests. Thank you for taking the time to review The Palms Hotel & Spa. We appreciate your lovely comments regarding our property and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I went to Miami for my 28th birthday with my fiancé; so glad I picked to stay at The Palms hotel and spa. Everyone was so polite and helpful anything I ask for was done. The room was beautiful, perfect for the two of us. We were in one of the ocean view rooms on the 9th floor; just waking up to the sun rising over the ocean was amazing. I love the intimacy of the beach and pool it was never over crowed and on the beach food and drink service was ideal. We did a couple’s message and facials at the spa a little pricy but worth it, never felt more relax and alive in a long while. I loved my time in Miami but my stay at this hotel made it even better. From now on anytime I am visiting south beach I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Pay extra for the ocean view room, so worth it.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Natasha W,
Thank you for not only choosing to stay at The Palms Hotel & Spa but also for taking the time to review our hotel and share with us your Palms experience. I am elated to hear that you found our hotel to be amazing and our rooms beautiful. We appreciate your lovely comments regarding our polite and helpful staff and certainly look forward to welcoming you back next time your travels bring you to Miami Beach.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

We spent a couple of nights here after a cruise this September and were very impressed.
Greeted in the lobby by an amazingly beautiful Florida tropical motif. High ceilings, "palm fans", terracotta tile floors and photos of old Florida.
The room was wonderful, clean, large, robes and slippers, doesn't great any better?
The grounds are well kept, the pool is fabulous and right out the back is the incredible Florida beach.
I would gladly stay here again.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Alma C, Manager at The Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Dear Julien P
Thank you for taking the time to review The Palms Hotel & Spa. It was a pleasure to have you as our guests. We appreciate your lovely comments regarding our property and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back to The Palms!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

The Palms is a lovely place to get away for a weekend with your spouse or loved ones. The Spa is a different story. My fiancee' and I stayed there 2 weeks ago for my birthday, he treated me to a nice day in the Spa with a massage and a facial, what a mistake! The staff in the Spa is terrible, you are not greeted or acknowledged as a guest, especially by employee named Victor, he was rude and so unpleasant the minute you walk in, I told my fiancee and he came down to speak with his supervisor, who only justified his rudeness and argued with him. My fiancee' called to report this to the General Manager, and an idiot by the name of Carlos came to the phone, he had the worst attitude and such a power trip! He refused to let us speak with the General Manager, he wrote to the director of the Spa, we never heard from her.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Stephanie S,
Thank you for choosing to stay at The Palms Hotel & Spa and for taking the time to review our hotel. I regret to hear of the inconvenience you have experienced at our spa. Unfortunately, we have been unable to locate your reservation in our system. Please know that your satisfaction is priority at The Palms and I would like to see if we could discuss this matter further. Please email me at alma@thepalmshotel.com