The Palms Hotel & Spa
$329
EDITION
  • Pool
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$236
$178
$201
$168
Kimpton
$498
$358
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$299
$290
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$187
Official Site
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
$429
$287
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$190
$172
2,904 results
All reviewssouth beachpool areaocean viewbeautiful hotelchairs and umbrellascab rideoceanfront roomhotel restaurantprivate beachdirect access to the beachbeach servicelincoln roadvalet parkingbeach towelsweddingtikiarmand
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I have stayed at The Palms on Collins Ave every year for 5 years now - always enjoyable. Interesting lobby, old school charm, yet intimate. Great pool area to find some R&R. The bar off the lobby is good and the restaurant is more than good. The buffet breakfasts are a must. Parking is a real challenge even for the capable valets. It is a bit far from South Beach, so it is quiet, but that is not a bad thing.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2012

The hotel grounds are beautiful and the heated pool is awesome (it's also open 24 hours). The rooms are very cute but certainly on the small side.
The only problem here is the staff. Some of them (housekeeping, valet, pool bar) were nice, but others (front desk, restaurant inside the hotel) were plain rude and had no manners at all...for the price you pay, rude staff is simply unacceptable.
I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
EBarkey, Guest Relations Manager at The Palms Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Dear guest, I sincerely regret to hear that you experienced poor guest service from members of our own team during your stay. At the Palms we truly value our guests and our commitment to excellence and have zero tolerance for poor behavior. I am truly disappointed to hear that this was your experience as I firmly believe in our amazing group of dedicated and friendly professionals / team members and would love to speak with you further to personally address your past stay experiences. Once again, my sincerest apologies and look forward to speaking with you soon. Elena (ebarkey@thepalmshotel.com)

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Second time at The Palms. After 3 years all the experience was even better. Mention should be made to all the staff, always kind and professional, specially Mr Altan who was very helpful to us. Highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Street views for lower prices.
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We spent 3 nights in that hotel. The hotel looks newer, the rooms look spacier at the website. I was disappointed when I first got into the room. We stayed in a ocean view room. The view was really nice. Too bad the windows could not be opened.
The Air conditions of the hotel make the hotel cooler than needed. There is a valet service and you have to wait for your car at least for 15 minutes.
It was the first three days of our honeymoon and I was expecting a better place.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear guests, I regret to hear that you did not find value to your stay with us. All of our guestrooms are continually renovated and upgraded so that we can provide our guests with the very best in luxury amenities and comfort so I am disappointed to hear that this was not your perception. Should you wish to discuss any areas of concern with our service or your stay please feel free to contact me directly at ebarkey@thepalmshotel.com. I hope you continued to have an amazing honeymoon celebration and perhaps you will give us another opportunity in the future to celebrate an anniversary or special moment in time with us. We would look forward to ensuring an incredible Palms experience awaits you... Sincerely Elena

Reviewed November 20, 2012

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary at the Palms and overall we were pretty satisfied. On the positive side (aside from a good location)
- really nice and attentive staff
- nice ambiance at the pool and beach
- nice public spaces
- cool washcloths brought to you at poolside (and drink samples!)
- nice breakfast buffet
- complimentary newspapers and included wifi
- reasonable price
On the negative side:
- no early check in (not a minute early, regardless of what time you got there)
- small guestroom with noise from hallway and adjacent room heard (I did try to shut off an alarm clocjk that was in an adjacent room)
- Construction at next door property
Overall, I would recommend this hotel with the caveats listed above.