“Delicious burger”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Drexel St
Description: This classic American bar and grill offers something for everyone with a wide array of menu items, from salads to grilled specialties. The diverse menu of expertly prepared classics, from the Churrasco Steak to the Pork Loin Chops, entice foodies to come back nightly. Featured temptations include Wasabi Deviled Eggs; Pimento Cheese Potato Skins; Grilled Steak, Chicken or Mahi Tacos; Teriyaki Salmon and Blue Cheese Crusted Filet Mignon. For the burger enthusiast, indulge in the classic 5 Napkin burgers. In addition to the beloved Original (10 ounces of fresh ground beef with Gruyere cheese, caramelized onions and rosemary aioli), there are 8 ounce editions featuring the good old American Cheeseburger, Bacon-Cheddar, Avocado Ranch, Veggie and more. Diners will also enjoy the restaurant’s beverage program that features tempting handcrafted cocktails that highlight a variety of tequilas and are made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients and juices.
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Sat outside in the sunshine of an early evening. From a fantastic selection of starters I went for boring edamame, the dish was huge and very satisfactory. For the main course I went for their signature burger with the rosemary alioli. This burger was a revelation. Fantastic quality of meat, juicy and fresh and truly truly delicious. Along with some ice tea and fries this was well priced. The service was spot on. Attentive and prompt while still being relaxed. And impressive burger joint.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

OK! We HAD to write a review for this place. We ate here EVERY night of our holiday. The food was so lovely and real simple cuisine. The price was very good. Definitely the best place to eat in that area. I would recommend the pork loin steaks with garlic mash potatoes...so yummy! The staff were lovely I wish we could remember the waiters names but they were all helpful

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I fancied a salad and saw it on the menu so we dropped in. The restaurant was REALLY quiet , but it still took the guy about 20mins before he took our order. There were around 3 people inside and about 6 outside but our food took ages! (Salad and a burger). There was a basketball game on and at one point, there were 5 staff huddled round the telly while we waited for the cheque. The food was fine, nothing special but there was an automatic 18% gratuity which I felt was undeserved here compared with the service we received elsewhere.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Me and my boyfriend were introduced to the 5 Napkin Burger in Hell's Kitchen NYC in 2011 by a friend who had worked there and we fell in love with the food and have been fans ever since. This was our third 5 Napkin Burger we have tried and even though I was initially disappointed when I noticed the tuna burger only existed on the lunch menu and we were there for dinner, 5 Napkin Burger once again turned out to be a pleasure. The staff made me the tuna burger on request saying it was no problem at all, which really saved my day as I had been looking forward to that burger for days. My boyfriend had the classic burger and loved it just as much as the Hell's Kitchen one. The only negative were the fries, they just simply weren't as good as in NYC.

Yes, they do add a gratuity of 18 % automatically to the bill but then again, which South Beach restaurant doesn't? Judging by the 4 days we were there it seemed to be more of an rule than an exception.

To conclude, 5 Napkin Burger is still one of my favourite burger places ever.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I love the food and drinks. Right on Lincoln Road and perfect to people watch. The service is average for South Beach. Started off great and took 30 minutes to get a check.