“excellent, authentic Cuban food!”

Havana 1957 Cuban Cuisine Espanola Way
Reserve with OpenTable
Havana 1957 Cuban Cuisine Espanola Way is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #77 of 1,102 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Havana 1957, real and authentic Cuban flavors located at one of the most popular corners in South Beach; Espanola Way.
Reviewed November 11, 2012

This place was so good, I ate here twice. The 1st time was for lunch and I had a traditional Cuban sandwich, The Cubano. The sandwich was deliscious. The meal was started off with some deep fried plantain chips. The service was good and we sat outside. All in all it was a good meal and worth the money.
The 2nd time was for dinner. This meal was outstanding, The waiter was awesome, He was so friendly and offered his suggestions. I decided on the Camarones al Ajillo. This was shrimp sauteed in garlic, olive oil and white wine served with white rice. Outstanding!! And totally worth every penny! I highly recommend this restaurant and this particular dish!

Andrea P, Public Relations Manager at Havana 1957 Cuban Cuisine Espanola Way, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Hello Geoff W:

Thanks for sharing your opinion with everyone. We're glad you gave us a try. We hope you will continue to enjoy our food and service and wish to have you back with us whenever you visit Espanola Way again.

There are newer reviews for Havana 1957 Cuban Cuisine Espanola Way

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

I've rated this place 5 out of 5, as my wife & I found no faults with the place and have a great experience.... even if we were only having breakfast.

The owner/manager warmly greeted us when we decided to dine in, and the service we received from our server was equally good.

I had a cafe con leche (I think that was how it was spelt) a milky coffee on recommendation from the waiter and it was lovely.

Breakfast was served in a frying pan, which may sound odd, but when you view the photo I'm about to post you'll know it was nice. We were told when Cuban breakfasts contain egg, as much of the breakfast menu did, this is how its served.

The ambience and setup of the restaurant was great & the fact they have free wifi was a bonus too!!

I'm not an expert on Cuban food, but can say it was delicious.

Hello jagzy_78:

Its great to hear about your amazing experience at our location, and get such an amazing feedback. Thanks for sharing you amazing picture of your Cuban Breakfast. We hope you choose us again and have you back soon to keep showing you that we provide the best service and quality.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

The food was very good and plenty of it. . Prices were also good. Service and staff very friendly. Would have taken a doggy bag but our hotel had no microwave to reheat.So bring your appetite.

Andrea P, Public Relations Manager at Havana 1957 Cuban Cuisine Espanola Way, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Hello jwilliams1228:

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We really hope to enjoy your visit once again very soon, so you'll be able to try our many other delicious choices.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

My wife and I had a lovely meal here. The salad was fresh and tasty and my steak was great along with the sweet potato fries. We were very surprised, as our food whilst in Cuba was the worst we have ever had, any were in the world !
Would recommend Havana 1957, the staff that served us were very helpful and polite.

Hello ALPATO:

Thanks for reviewing us. Its very uplifting to hear you left with such good impression and exceeded you expectations of Cuban food because of us. We'll really love to have you again when you come visit.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We received great service and enjoyed watching all people on Espanola way. The menu had a wide variety of selections and the food was really good. Gets crowded early so make reservations.
Would definitely go back.

Hello ACHG:

Its great to hear about your grat experience at our location, and get such an amazing feedback. We hope you choose us again and have you back soon to keep showing you that we provide the best service and quality.